🌌 57 🌌

march 5th

Hoseok isn't in the bed when Jimin finally wakes up, and Jimin frowns.

"Hoseok?" He calls out when he sits up, but there isn't an answer. He shrugs, figuring Hoseok was probably doing something.

Jimin's bare feet tap lightly against the cold floor as he makes his way to the kitchen, and something on the counter catches his eye.

A note?

Jimin picks it up and reads it.

Jiminie,

I'm going out for a little bit. I'll bring you back a present, so be patient and wait for me.

Love, Hoseok

Jimin puts it back on the counter and starts to feel a bit worried. Hoseok doesn't really go out on his own much, especially without telling Jimin face to face.

"It's whatever. He probably went to lunch with Jin or something." Jimin says, shaking the anxiety away. He goes to the living room and sits down on the couch, putting his feet up on the unoccupied space.

He grabs the remote and turns on the TV.

"Regardless of where he went, I hope he's okay." Jimin thinks.

// hey guys it me
I snatched your weave lmao

anyway, you may not like this news but....

this book is upon the climax, so the end is drawing near.

don't worry, there will still be a lot of chapters! but you better get your tea ready, bc this is gonna get real juicy.

see y'all in the next one!

(also I accidentally ate part of a napkin rip)