🌌 51 🌌

slight tw// manipulation.

march 3rd

hobihoseok:
"how long do you expect me to keep doing this shit with you?"

yoongs:
"until you decide you want the world to see your filthy whore self."

hobihoseok:
"fuck you, Yoongi. just fucking delete it. you can't leak it, it would be bad for your rep too."

yoongs:
"you were the one who wanted a tape. you never actually wanted me to stop. you're just a dick thirsty slut."

hobihoseok:
"I hate you."

yoongs:
"sure doesn't seem like it when you're in bed with me. imagine Jimin reading these texts. he'd hate you so much. it would be hilarious."

hobihoseok:
"I can't keep doing this. Jimin is getting suspicious."

yoongs:
"you're no fun to play with anymore, Hoseokie. I think I'll send your dirty little video to that drama account."

hobihoseok:
"you can't do that! we have a deal!"

yoongs:
"I don't really give a fuck. it's funny to see you upset."

"yoongs" has logged out

hobihoseok:
"YOONGI ISTG COME BACK YOU CAN'T DO THIS"

hobihoseok:
"YOONGI PLEASE!"

-

Hoseok's fist slams against the table in front of him and hot tears drip from his eyes. Thank God Jimin's not home. Hoseok doesn't want to see his face when he looks at the post.

"Goddammit!" Hoseok shouts, and stands up. His fist goes through the wall, and he sinks down against it.

He collapses with bloody knuckles and tearstained cheeks.