🌌 36 🌌

february 10th

Jimin sighs as he watches Hoseok's sleeping chest move up and down slowly. He really doesn't know what happened, but after his breakdown, Hoseok completely collapsed, so Jimin carried him to his bed. Being shorter made it a tiny bit more difficult, but he managed.

"I should have caught this. I should have known he would try to hurt himself again." Jimin mentally scolds himself. If he had known better, Hoseok would be awake and laughing like usual.

"Mm.. Jimin?" Hoseok's sleepy voice mumbled. Jimin looks at him, saying nothing. "Are you okay?" Hoseok asks, and Jimin almost laughs out loud.

"Am I okay? Hoseok, you're pathetic. You're weak. I really wish you never started talking to me. My life was better without you in it." Jimin snarls, his eyes angry.

Hoseok's heart seems to stop as his eyes fill with tears.

"But Jimin-"

"Stop talking! I hate you!"

Tears slip from Hoseok's eyes as he snaps himself away from his thoughts. "What'd you say?" He asks Jimin, who gives him a weird look.

"You tried to hurt yourself." Jimin says carefully, and Hoseok closes his eyes. Of course. It was bound to happen eventually. "I told your friends that we probably wouldn't make it to the party."

"What? But I want to go!" Hoseok protests, sitting up quickly. "We can't miss the party!"

"You're not doing well, Hobi. I don't like to see you breaking apart like that." Jimin whispers, his expression pained. Hoseok reaches out and links his hand with Jimin's.

"I'll be okay. And if I start acting weird at the party, you can take me home." Hoseok said while smiling.

"He called my house home?" Jimin blushes and looks away quickly while his boyfriend raises an eyebrow.

"Uh- okay. We'll go. I'll text Seokjin." Jimin says, and gets up from the bed quickly, releasing Hoseok's hand. He hurries out of the room and the older boy laughs quietly.

"What a weird guy." Hoseok chuckles, shaking his head.

-

justjimin:
"nevermind. sorry. we'll be there."

jinchi:
"Yay! I'm looking forward to it! What happened?"

Jimin sighs.

It's so tiring to keep secrets.

justjimin:
"Hoseok got a bit sick, I think it's from something he ate. The doctor says he's fine though."

jinchi:
"alright! see y'all then 😉"