🌌 49 🌌

february 24th

Hoseok returns home to find Jimin asleep on the couch, surrounded by used tissues and several empty bottles of beer. He was curled up into a little ball as if he had cried himself to sleep. Just seeing it made Hoseok's heart ache even more.

He stepped forward and leaned down to the couch, using his fingers to brush some of Jimin's messy hair out of his face. Jimin stirred with a slight whimper, and opened his eyes to find Hoseok.

"H-Hoseokie! Where were you? I was so scared! W-what happened to your face?" Jimin asked, his tone rising from being upset.

Hoseok almost forgot about the bruise over his eye.

"I'm so sorry, Jimin. I had to sort things out with Yoongi and when I was there he accidentally hit me with a door. I shouldn't have gone anywhere without telling you." Hoseok says, guilt washing over his features from his lie.

He can't tell Jimin.

"Oh.. Is everything okay with Yoongi then? I know you guys were good friends, and-"

"Don't worry, baby. I took care of it." Hoseok says, and smiles. His smile is so fake. It hurts. He took care of nothing at all. Instead, everything is worse.

-

"yoongs" posted a photo:

❤ 794,672 🗨 0

"no one can make you feel as good as I can."

------------