1.3 [Tang Man]

| Old Man Xi |

Tang Man was very diligent in her weekend job at Family Xi's villa, accompanying Rui in everything he wishes to do

Tang Man was very diligent in her weekend job at Family Xi's villa, accompanying Rui in everything he wishes to do. From completing his homework, walking his shepherd dog and playing games. It was like there was a leash tied around Tang Man's neck.

"Young Master Xi, why not we try making your own game? Wouldn't you have more fun?" Tang Man suddenly suggested seeing Rui growing bored of his games recently. He had repeatedly played with some titles and the initial spark wasn't just there anymore.

Since she understood how much Rui gave importance to his games, she thought of an ingenious idea to keep his hobby in tact. She believed that there was a way to co-exists with things one likes as well as not lose the passion it once gave to the heart. Tang Man wanted Rui to keep the passionate child in his heart, because in life not everyone had this spark and not everyone can maintain it from dying.

Rui thoughtfully pondered Tang Man's suggestion, he had already figured that Tang Man would only mean good to those around her, making him even more anxious at heart for when she finally mingles with society. Unbeknownst to him, Tang Man already knew who to trust and not to trust. She had learnt a good lesson from her previous life.

"And what kind of game would that be?"

"Young Master Xi, you seem to love First-Person-Shooting games as well as Role-Playing Games, why not develop a mix of both?"

"I don't even know any programming language."

"Young Master Xi, the Internet is a powerful resource center. Your expensive Internet Connection can very well be justified if you make use of it. Learning is part of life and this will certainly do you good. I would love to personally test what you make!"

"....Really?"

"Yes, of course Young Master Xi. You are wise, intelligent and certainly experienced in the field of gaming. If you need any help with designs and music, please feel free to ask me for help."

"Then I can add puzzles too to make it challenging and not just a brain-waster. That's right, right... I'll do that at once!"

"Well then Young Master Xi, I shall gather some reference books that may be of help to you."

"That would be good." He off-handedly said, already beginning to do his research on how to make 3D games. And he also already constructed a plot in mind and what systems he would implement.

Tang Man gently smiled at Rui's back that looked so passionate though small in stature. The young boy was impressive despite his aloof attitude, but that was just to take precaution. The death of his parents really had a toll on him, making him accept only one person and that was his grandfather. Although the Second Master visits him often, Rui's deep mistrust on people made it almost impossible for the former to make an impression.