1.9 [Tang Man]

| Damned Fates |

A year ago, Rui dug out the information concerning Rong Family's massacre

A year ago, Rui dug out the information concerning Rong Family's massacre. It was the work of Chu and Lin's shared relatives, Lin's were Rong's distant relatives as well through marriage.

The woman's name was Dong Fang Lin, the only daughter of a couple who planned everything. They had always coveted the successful business of the Rong's but he was too good and honest that not very many people would fall for simple schemes. Hence, the couple worked together with the Chu's, dividing the spoils at the end.

They thought the Rong's would have died of poverty far away from the city, but they came back all good and dandy.

Dong Fang immediately recognized Tang Man for her beauty that was similar to Mama Rong. She couldn't quite forget Mama Rong's appearance after seeing her once on a photo. She had longed for the same flawless face.

She felt pretty miffed the first time she encountered Tang Man because she wasn't given enough attention. Due to feeling bitter, she accidentally shared her encounter with Tang Man to her parents, leading the whole gang to scheme on wiping the Family Rong on the surface of the earth.

After all, the biggest evidence for their sins was Papa Rong who could never do wrong to others. His children were honest and hard working as well. Although FX City wasn't a small place, their social circle could still eventually encounter the Rong's. They couldn't risk it.

Mingqi Chu didn't have anything to do with the Li's scheme at first, but after being told about Tang Man by Dong Fang, certain things finally clicked in her pretty head.

The person she had always loved had been rejecting her for the Noble Sniper, Tang Man herself! She didn't used to believe the rumours her brother told her, of Rui treating his personal bodyguard with care and tenderness reserved only for lovers. Such a rumour even made Rui more popular due to the interesting dynamic of the female being the bodyguard while love blooms between the two.

Mingqi became fired up in ruining Tang Man's life. It was unfortunate that Tang Man wasn't anywhere to be found when they made their move. Later, Rui begun approaching her.

Thinking it was due to Tang Man finally out of the picture that Rui was finally taking an interest with other women, Mingqi was ecstatic. Unbeknownst to her, Rui was merely laying out traps for the families Chu, Li and Cai.

The Cai family was accidentally found by Rui to be tracking Tang Man down. There was once in the past that Tang Man carelessly killed a man, and he was apparently the only heir of the Cai family. Because of what she did, the main wife was riled up with rage. Her husband begun sleeping with other women because she couldn't give birth to another son. Hence, technically it was Madam Cai working together with the Chu's and Lin's.