2.8 [Tang Man]

| His Prisoner |

Inside a lavish bedroom lit with glowing pearls encased intricately by artistic steel, a couple were softly arguing on the soft sofa, ladened with expensively soft pillows

Inside a lavish bedroom lit with glowing pearls encased intricately by artistic steel, a couple were softly arguing on the soft sofa, ladened with expensively soft pillows. The opened windows indicate that it was already late in the night and the stars were shining bright up in the sky. As the gentle breeze swept inside their room, the draperies would move in soft waves. It was supposed to be another romantic night for two.

"Ah-Rui, please let me go for a night, okay? I just---"

"No."

"Ah-Rui, I need to take care of---"

"Tang-Tang, I'll come with you."

"You can't, Ah-Rui..."

"Then you won't be going either."

Tang Man felt helpless though internally happy. There were mysteries they couldn't uncover, but Rui was already satisfied at heart by being with Tang Man. She was his world and without her, his life would be meaningless. He was completely crazy about her, and if only she knew how much, she wouldn't take his possessiveness lightly.

She eventually resigned herself in his embrace, being cuddled on the sofa like a teddy bear. Ever since their accidental encounter, Rui has never left her side, except for going inside the comfort room, though she felt his presence was also very close even when she would lock herself in privacy inside.

Rui's head was buried in the crook of her neck, breathing in her scent as his heart beat wildly, surging with life. He felt happy, very happy, his lips spreading into a most amorous smile. Unfortunately, he was hugging her from behind so the intended recipient didn't even know.

"Ah-Rui... I'm hungry." Tang Man uttered dejectedly. She was feeling so hot from all the physical contact but she already tried every means to get away, though she wouldn't try poisoning Rui. Even if she wanted some space, she can't hurt him.

Rui tilted his head so his lips brushed against her fair neck, causing her to tremble. He quietly smooched her neck, licking it playfully before nibbling the spot red and a little bruised. He added another mark on her once again, which was the umpteenth time. He had marked her neck like she was wearing a rosy hued necklace, marked her collarbones in her sleep and even on her back.

Tang Man was getting used to the constant hickey-making. "Hungry..." She pouted, rubbing her head against his head that was still busy with marking her neck. He lifted up his head and bit her ear, tickling her in return. "Ah-Rui... When I say I'm hungry, I mean my stomach is really empty..."

Rui stopped showering her with love and softly whispered, "Food is coming, please wait some more Tang-Tang.."

She blinked her eyes, unable to see Rui's face, his face was back to settling itself in the crook of her neck. She was definitely gonna have a stiff neck if this kept up for a few more days.