4.5 [Xuanwu] (!)

| A Love That Never Fades |

Rui's nervous kiss slowly turned bold

Rui's nervous kiss slowly turned bold. From soft pecks to nibbling, then into taking liberties inside Xuanwu's mouth with his tongue. It was hot and soft, making him want for more.

Not enough, this was not enough.

He reached for Xuanwu's slim waist, wrapping his hand around to pull Xuanwu closer to deepen their kiss.

As he made out with Xuanwu deeper and deeper, they both grew breathless. "Ehmn..." He heard Xuanwu moan while his long lashes trembled. This only caused him to feel even more eager; even more hot.

When he pulled away, his peach blossom eyes grew hazy at the sight of Xuanwu's rosy red cheeks and breathless red lips that were slightly parted, as if asking him to kiss him some more.

And so he did, inwardly groaning at the erection he was feeling.

His naughty hand gently pinched Xuanwu's pink nipple, before his hand was harshly slapped away. Then he heard Xuanwu's protest through hissing groan that forced him to part from his drugs.

Rui looked at Xuanwu forlornly. "...D-did I do something wrong..?"

Xuanwu comb his hair off his face, then reached out to caress Rui's cheeks before pinching them against his fingers. "No, you didn't... But you were about to get serious ah!"

Rui could only stare at Xuanwu clueless. "Is that bad?" He asked innocently.

Xuanwu shrugged. "Yes, it is."

"Why..?"

"I'm not ready for an anus... intercourse." Xuanwu was so blunt that Rui almost didn't notice the problem. Then it struck him like lightning.

"Uh... I promise to be gen--"

"Nope." Xuanwu rejected without a second thought.

Rui turned away dejectedly, like a child that had been reprimanded unjustly. He didn't argue, just very quiet.

If it was the previous Rui, he would have forced his way onto Xuanwu. This could only mean that the Rui now had learnt some tact, somewhat.

"Alright, don't be upset now..."

Xuanwu tried to coerce, but Rui's erection still hadn't die down, making him feel very uncomfortable. Of course Xuanwu was feeling it in himself too, but he had more control. So he naively said to appease Rui, "I'll help you bath as well... so forgive me this time?"

Rui very slowly turned to face Xuanwu whose eyelids were shut tight. Even without him saying that, he wouldn't dare be angry at him for long. Still, it made him happy when Xuanwu wanted to make him feel better. "Okay.."

After saying that, he gently placed a kiss on Xuanwu's eyelid, catching the latter off guard. Warmth spread across Xuanwu's chest as he was lifted up into Rui's arms to be brought into their huge bathroom that had a hotspring encircled with stones.