2.2 [Tang Man]

| Love Triangle |

Tang Man deadpanned as she looked at the scenario in front of her, idly standing by as if she wasn't involved nor the perpetrator of the situation herself

"Brother Hui Yun!" The heroine-looking girl complained as she pouted her cherry lips, stomping on the innocent ground. She looked at Qin Hui Yun aggrieved.

But aside from the heroine-looking girl reacting badly, there was the hero-looking young man who was glaring daggers at Tang Man as if she just r*ped his wife, his eyes were so red in anger and...envy.

Tang Man rolled her eyes looking at the young man as well. "Your highness, could I ask to be introduced? I feel awfully wronged."

Qin Hui Yun scratched the back of his head, chuckling a little. "This prince have wronged you, Young Miss Rong. These two are my friends that this prince wanted to introduce you to!" Saying as such, his hand stroked the heroine-looking girl's head appeasing her at the same time, her cheeks turning rosy red. "Zui Hou (最後), as in at last. Don't underestimate her cute appearance, she's fierce!" His nonchalant words merely caused Zui Hou to flush bloody red. There was no saving her.

Tang Man nodded her head, quietly feeling as if she just stumbled on a group of youths ready for a cliche wuxia adventure-action plot. She hoped not, she didn't want trouble.

"This here is my good friend Jin Guan (儘管), and just like his name, he is a very straightforward person! If someone needs saving, he'd be there to save the day! If you are in debt, he'd pay with his body!"

Jin Guan briefly broke his contact with Tang Man to glance at Qin Hui Yun, his previously deadly eyes turning soft immediately.

Tang Man didn't know whether she should listen to whatever Qin Hui Yun henceforth. She couldn't determine whether the prince was thinking right or just blubbering whatever came into his mind. No wonder he ended up loving the Jianghu against his father's opposition in her first lifetime. And couldn't he see how Jin Guan was looking at him??

"This young girl's name is Rong Tang Man, it is a pleasure to meet his highness' friends." She politely said, executing a perfect bow. Zui Hou and Jin Guan were both surprised. A noble young lady couldn't possibly commit wrong to the son of their sovereign. They briefly forgot the logic of the situation when they saw Qin Hui Yun topped by another, their hearts immediately screamed as one!

It can only be said that their reactions were based on instinct, fearing that their Qin Hui Yun would be stolen. Fortunately, that wasn't the case after they've seen how calm and innocent-looking Tang Man had been.

Zui Hou looked at Tang Man apologetically. "Sorry if we misunderstood. Since we're finally here anyway, want to come with us?"

"To where, Ms Zui?"

Just when Zui Hou was about to correct Tang Man's address to her, Qin Hui Yun spoke to explain. "They actually don't have a surname, Young Miss Rong..."