Epilogue

"Quite a beautiful day, eh, Madison?" Lord Winston was sitting in the Palace of Janastion's garden, with Princess Madison.

"It is, Winston," she replied. Just three months ago, she and her sister Daisy, had escaped from the King Vermeer, and didn't have to marry his sons.

"We should get married on a day like this," Winston said, leaning over and kissing Madison's hair. They had been thinking about getting married the past months, and now, King Hales and Winston both had enough money to make a wedding happen.

Madison smiled. "Yes, we should." She gasped. "Let's make it look like Wonderland!" Madison jumped up, and started making plans.

"Oh! We can serve all the things you can eat in Wonderland! We'll have the trees, possibly a different colored dance floor, and beige chairs!" Madison was saying very quickly.

Winston watched her moving around in the garden, placing things, in her mind, in the spots she wanted them to be.

"C'mon Winston! Help me plan!" Madison waved Winston over to the nearest open field.

Winston smiled and sighed to himself. This is how he wanted to spend the rest of his life.... With Madison.

He had saved her from Vermeer's grip, and would do that again if it was to save Madison. Not that he would want do it again, though.

"This is it," Winston thought to himself. "This is what you want. It's what's cut out for you in life. An earl and a prince, eh?" Winston laughed to himself, and went to join Madison on their wedding planning.

The End