2-Who are you?

On my journey around the school, avoiding class at all cost, I hear my name being yelled.
Looking back towards the sound I see two people. This is the most attention I get year round.

"What?" I ask with my bitch face wanting to go back to my nonsocial state.

Who am I kidding my normal face.

"Hey Nova right, It's Jasmine and Ryan from the party at Nick's" a beautiful girl says with a nice tone and wide smile, she seems chill, too bad I have no idea who she is. "Who?" I ask ready to leave the moment this turns awkward. "We danced all night then, Ryan and I brought you back to your place after you got pretty messed up." She laughed at my confused state. I seriously had no idea who these people are, maybe Luis was right. Might be time to lay off the hard drugs. "Yeah, I'm sorry no bells are going off. I'm usually somewhere different every night." I respond trying my hardest to make it not awkward.
"Well let's reintroduce ourselves." The guy laughs. He takes my hand with a short shake. "I'm Ryan". The girl sends me a smile "Jasmine but everyone calls me Jazz."

I'm not one to judge on first interactions but she seems like she had good intentions

I'm not one to judge on first interactions but she seems like she had good intentions. Then again so did he. Bad memories come back to me and now I don't feel that social energy anymore. I'd rather crawl to my corner and stay safe. Away from anyone that can hurt me, drugs can't hurt me. My subconscious attempts to set my mood back to realtime.

"Maybe if you remember your number we could chill sometime, there's a party tonight I'll text you the address if you're down". I share a small teethless smile and grab the phone from her small hands. I put in my contact, labeling myself as 'Nova'.

"Cool, I'll text you see you at lunch," Jasmine says grabbing onto Ryan's hand but still keeping her eyes on me.

"Sure I guess if I show up," I mumble the last part.

Then I walk away. I head to the back door.

I make it outside and slide down the brick wall.

Which was uncomfortable,why did I do that?