14-wait

*5 months later

I'm stuck under my covers the darkness consumes the room. The rain droplets hit the roof giving off a relaxing sound.

I guess I'm having my day of the year. If you are bipolar you know what I'm taking about.

It's alright I'll be okay tomorrow or in a few weeks.

I hear the door open. I don't flinch or even move to see who it is.

"Okay Nova I was thinking today we should go and look at some cribs." Wes says.

"Since your 8 months in and rain is the perfect time for shop-." He stops mid sentence.

"Nova?" I hear wes Ask.

Foot steps come closer to my side of the bed.

I feel the sheet being lifted off my face.

I turn away from him putting my face more into the pillow.

"Nova what's wrong do you have morning sickness, is it the baby, oh wait morning sickness ends in the second trimester." Wes sounds so confused.

He sighs leaving the room in a hurry.

I hide back under the covers.

I just want to cry but nothing is coming out. I never want to leave this bed. I don't belong in this world.

I'm gonna be a horrible mother to my baby girl. I'll never compare to my mom. She was perfect everything a girl could get. Especially doing it on her own.

The world didn't deserve her so he took her from me.

____

Wes hasn't come back for about 20 minutes now.

I don't blame him no one wants me.

My daughter is gonna hate me.

The door slowly opens.

I don't move from my spot. I don't know why wes is trying.

Suddenly the bed falls behind me. I knew it wasn't wes.

His touch. His sent. His tattoos.

"What are you doing here don't you have work?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it princess." He whispers in my ear.

"So are we gonna talk about names. " I feel him smile into my face.

"Would you be mad if I told you I already had one?" I ask.

"No I want to hear what our little girls name is." He says moving the hair from my face.

"It's a secret." I complain.

"I just wanna know the name pweaseeeee!" He pouted in a little boys voice.

"Okay I wanted to put a little of my mom into it so Violet Luna Dolan." I say and start to worry.

What if he doesn't like it?

"Um a violet was my moms name and Luna is because my mom had a necklace that was a moon it was like her most precious thing." I waiting for him to respond.