19-Old faces

Nova's POV

I couldn't do it, I love him. My anger and anxiety faded away as soon as I saw him and my baby. I ran to him not caring that I was in heels.

My arms open wide for his arrival. I jump knowing he'll catch me. As expected I landed right in his safe arms. I rapped my legs around his waist, putting my head in his neck.

"Grayson." I say into his neck."Hi baby girl." He says kissing my neck.
"I missed you." I says sniffing.

"I missed you too baby." He tells me smoothing over my hair.

I smile knowing he is back in my arms. His grip tightened on me. I felt so safe and protected with him.

I un wrap my legs from his waist. He gently puts me down.

Looking up into his hazel eyes. He moved the hair from my face. I push our lips together. Passionate and loving we move together. I love him some much and he doesn't even know it.

We pull away and smiling at him. He gives me back a smirk but he doesn't smile in front of anyone other then me and Violet.

I look over seeing Jack. He gives Violet to Grayson. I pull him into and hug. He chuckles into my neck. I let go of him.

"Hello I'm here to." I hear coming behind Grayson.

Wes.

I laugh pulling him into my embrace.

"I missed you loser." Wes says.

The door opens. I look over seeing it's Kian.

"KIAN!" I yell running over to him.

We hug and laugh. "Haha she missed me most bitches." Kian says confidently.

"Mouth." Grayson says.

Why did I find that hot. A real dad.

Violet even though she isn't close to a toddler. She can't even support herself. Still she can't crawl. She loves holding onto people. She is like a little sloth.

She was clutch onto Grayson and I wanted to cry it was the cutest thing ever. He leans downs and kisses her little cheek.

 He leans downs and kisses her little cheek

She leans her head on his chest.

"Why do I want a kid now." Kian says looking at there little moment.

"Oh hon there is only one Violet in this world."I say look at my adorable daughter.

She isn't like most kids she is very quiet. She is so happy it's insane.