6-Bro

I was so tired last night, I ended up passed out on a random couch in a small living room. Well not the only one.

Everyone was spread around the room, the place was covered in empty alcohol bottles and teenaged boys. A hard metal pressed against the back of my head.

My body was cramped between the brown haired girl and a man I barely know. Rubbing my eyes trying to get rid of my blurry vision, then sitting up against Grayson. He was wide awake and using his thumb creating friction on my shoulder in a comforting sense of affection.

"Stay down Doll, I'll carry to the car." He said moving my hair from my face. Not knowing what he was talking about and decided not to fight against it. The aching in my frontal lobe and inability to keep my eyelids open couldn't find the words to argue.

Suddenly his warm arms collected me into a cradled position with my legs wrapped around his waist. The touch of his rough hands pressed on my thighs keeping me secure on his large body.

Walking out of the house, Jack awaited his friend with Grayson's personal belongings in his hands.
"Looks like you're a little wrapped up I'll hold onto these." Grayson chest vibrated against me with a stubble laugh.

We collected ourselves into the unknown environment, yet again our bodies collide with me laid across his lap. The truck took off in a quick motion jerking me into him, concealing me in this safe spot.

Then fear struck me, how could I feel like this for a stranger. I haven't felt comfortable with anyone for a long time and it scared me but I guess I could get used to this feeling.

___

Waking up to a familiar setting, a large yawn took over me giving my legs a little shake. Then shaking myself back to reality, I turn my attention toward the men in conversation.

"He never delivered it, Cameron couldn't get him to pick up the phone so i'll send someone down to collect the money." Jack announced to the group surrounding my kitchen table.

"Well good...afternoon." my raspy voice pushes out glancing at the clock. They all turn around, the look on their faces shows they all completely forgot my presence.

"I'm not sure what is going on here, and maybe I should be uncomfortable with the alarming amount of males in my home but my brothers are coming soon, so unless you want to introduce yourselves I suggest you all leave."

"Alright looks like we have overstayed our welcome let's head out."

Jack smiles at me as he collected items placed on the brown table. The guys fade out of the room until it was just one. He just stood there, observing me like bacteria under a microscope. Until It felt like he had explored every curve of my body just with his eyes, his mouth opened and sweet savory words came out.

"You're Beautiful."

Words I rarely hear unless provoked by want or need, he simply just stated them as he took in me. "Thank you" I managed to say after feeling this overwhelmed appreciation. "I figure this is the last time I see you. It was nice, you're nice."

His head shakes slowly and his tongue makes a clicking noise. "No I need to know more about you, just today I want to understand this feeling I get from you. Tonight I'm gonna be selfish, Probably figure out the fascination then we will do that exchange but now I'm not leaving"

He paces around me in a slow taunting way, making me feel like a child. A rough hand takes my cheek and a loud heartbeat could be heard throughout my head. Before our soft lips touch, a thumb pulls on my bottom lip. His hazel eyes connect with mine. An energy was released with this connection, serotonin and lust engulfed me. His minty breath filled my lungs and fueled my body.