27-My home

"Hey Bebe." I say walking over and jumping on the couch right next to a busy Grayson.

He closes his computer and takes his glasses off.

"Yes babygirl?" Grayson pulls me by my waist towards him more.

"Well I was thinking we could you know take a trip somewhere." I say playing with my nails.
"Where might that be?" He ask taking my hands and kissing them. "Well you know before my mom moved to America she was in Columbia because she's Columbian. So that's where my home is and where my family is. Well what's left of it." I tell Grayson pecking his cheek.

"Cool I'll tell the guys,get the jet and we can go." He says standing up. "Wait really?" I ask surprised. "Yeah, if it means that much to you I'll do it. I just need you to pack for me,Violet and you're self. I think a month will be good enough." He shrugs.

"You know how much that cost Grayson." I say trying to get real. "Babe if I have a jet I think I'm good it doesn't matter." He says laughing. Then takes a water bottle from the fridge chugging it.

Wow that's so hot-

Okay back to the ground. I know your boyfriend is a sex god but keep it together.

This muscles are popping out of his shirt. Holly mother of -

"What's up bitches!" Wes says walking into going to the fridge for orange juice. Jack comes into hold Violet on his hip.

I swear sometimes that kid thinks Jack is her dad. Jack is so good with her it's the cutest thing ever. I mean who can forget Grayson is her dad.

She calls him Jack Jack well uncle Jack Jack. Ethan is pretty jealous because she started call him uncle before him.

"Mami!" Violet grabs for me with her claw hands opening and closing.

So no one forgets her favorite. Her momma comes first before everyone.

Jack brings her to me. She leans onto my chest kissing my collar bone. Jack comes over and kisses her forehead then mine. I return Gina smile. Her big eyelashes start to close and lay on her face. I pat her back trying to wake her up because she just got up.

"No sleeping baby." I say smiling at her.

"Gray babe can you get her milk, please?" I ask Grayson getting a nod in return.

"So when are we plaining on leaving tomorrow?" Grayson ask preparing her milk. "Where are you guys going?" Jack ask with a smirk.

"We are all going to Columbia." Grayson tells Jack making him drop his orange juice. Which also makes Violet cry.

"Bro really." I say trying to calm her down. "Columbia?" He ask reviving a obvious nod from Grayson.

"What's with all this commotion?" Camron complained, coming in rubbing his head.

"Oh drinking yesterday finally getting to you." I say in pride. "Oh shush Nova your we're addicted to drugs before we came." He says rolling his eyes. Grayson comes over pushing him against the wall with his hand on his neck.

Damn I wish I was him. He whispered something into his ears making Camron groan and run upstairs.

Grayson lets out a big huff. Getting Violets bottle he hands it to me. I kiss him for a thank you then going back to Violet handing her the bottle.

"Anyways why are we going to Columbia?" Jack ask picking up the glass.

"It's Nova ideal place to go and it's about time for a vacation." I hear Gray say.

I plant kisses all over Violets face making her squeal. I laugh at her cute reaction.

_

I finally finished packing me, Violet and Grayson's language. I fall back onto my bed tired of packing.

I pull a switch so the light gray curtains closed. Then pull on the lamp.

My eyes start to close. I can barely move now. Finally I give into sleep.

_
Grayson's POV

I walk up the long flights of stairs with Violet in my arms. Opening the door to my room I see a beautiful figure on the bed.

I smile at her, just her sleeping she still some how managed to be the the most beautiful thing.

I place Violet at then end of the bed for a second. Then going into the closet talking of my jeans and tee shirt.

Then walk back in the room. I walk over to my gorgeous girlfriend taking off her pants. Oh god she has on black Calvin's. My weakness.

Then taking off her sweater. Again with the Calvin's. Shit I'm tempted but I want it to be special and my daughter is at then end of the bed. Then I run in the bathroom picking up some makeup wipes. Cleaning her face and then throwing them away. She was more beautiful plain.

I pick up Violet bring her towards the top of the beds. Hugging her then pulling Nova closer. We all lay there together as a family.

_

Nova's POV

"Really these are pretty dope Ethan." I say placing my hand on is bare chest.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I hear Grayson behind me angry. "Checking out E's tattoos." I tell him. "When the fuck did you get tattoos?" He ask again.

"Hey calm down with the 'fuck' Adam Sandler." I say making a joke.

"Okay, but when did you get tattoos?" Grayson ask again. "About two years ago bud." He chuckled.

"Both of you on the steps I want to take a picture." I say clapping my hands.

Then walk over it the stairs. Ethan lights a cigarette. Inhaling it before I take the picture.

 Inhaling it before I take the picture

NovaGarcía:my boys.