11-spread the word.

The doctor turns off the machine. Then pulls down my gown and walks to turn on the light.

I get off of the bed to go to the bathroom. Grayson leaves the room with his mind set on something.

What is he up to?

Grayson's POV

I walk out of the room to make a call.

The phone rings about three times before I hear his raspy voice through the phone .

"Hey Gray what do you need?" Jack Ask.

"I need Kian to watch Nova when she is home." I tell him.

"Then I also need your to get the big truck and take it to her house." I say.

"Why?" He asked.

"She's moving in Jack." I state.

"Damn that moved fast I thought you where just taking her home and that you didn't want a relationship." He sounds confused through the phone.

"I was going to because I wanted her safe but..." I sigh before tell him the news.

"She's pregnant jack." I announced to him.

"Holy shit congrats."Jack sounds so shocked on the phone I mean I don't blame him.

"Thanks jack but no matter what we are keeps them safe even if that means ruining all our deals." I say hanging up.

Nova's POV
I finished dressing out of that ugly dress and back in my normal clothes.

I got a text from jazz.

Jgizzle🌝:come over hoe we need to get drunk af and talk about our bad life choices

Sexybeouch💋: sorry babes

I'm pregnant

Surprise motherfucker 🐥

Jgizzle🌝:Don't fuck with me Nova that's not cool

Wait really

Sexybeouch💋:👀

Jgizzle🌝-my best friend is gonna be a baby momma❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sexybeouch💋:ttyl peace j dog

I put my phone in my pocket. I walk out of the room in to the bright hallway.

Where is Grayson?

I don't know why but now that I know I'm pregnant I feel a stronger connection with him.

Now my anxiety is taking over.

What's going on I never have attacks over people.

I never feel this way it's crazy. I have never felt so dependent for someone.

I lol back and forth in the hallway. He wasn't there.

I run to the lobby in hope to see him.

A huge relief rolls off my shoulders to see him talking to jack.

What where did jack come from?

Was he here the whole time?

Grayson walks out the door and jack comes to me.

"What's going on jack when did you get here?" I overflow him with questions.

"Hey Hey Nova calm down." He says grabbing my hands.

"Grayson's want Grayson where is her going?" I Ask freaking out.

"Hey it's me jack noting is gonna happen when your with me Okay?" He tells me trying to reassure me.

"Okay." I breath out.

"Grayson is going out cause he has a job." He says looking into my eyes.

Which did not help it made me freak out more.

"What job jack? What kind of job is he doing?" I Ask.

"Hey back to calm it's not a run it's just a talk with our partners, no guns, no drugs, just a talk." He rapped his arms around me pulling me into a hug.

"Why don't you guys want to talk about grays parent?" I asked that question out of the blue.

"I'll tell you in the car come on." He takes my hand leading me to the car.

We get in and for about five minutes we sit there in silence.

"Grayson's parents hated what he was doing with his life and Ethan wanted him out of the gang not supporting what he was doing." He says looking at the road.

What Ethan holy shit. Why didn't I think of that?

That was where I knew Grayson from.

Ethan went to south high during my junior year.

I never talked to him or even got near his group .

We made eye contact a few times he exchanged some smiles I never returned.

Don't get me wrong He was attractive and all but wasn't my type.

You already know what that is.

He was just to goody two shoes for me I could never.

"Holy shit so that's how I recognize Grayson. Ethan wait who is Ethan to him." I ask him.

"His twin brother and he used to go to that school before Grayson and me ended up in the jail cell. So his parents disowned him. Then they all left Jersey and didn't look back." Jack said clenching his jaw.

I could tell jack was affected I mean he was like another brother to Grayson.

Oh my poor Bebe he doesn't deserve to have that shit family.

"I am warning you though Ethan and his crew are apparently making there way back to Jersey for the college across town." Jack looks over at me for a second then returning to the road.

"I mean it's not like I'm gonna be going to college anytime soon." I laugh for how much of a failure I have become.

God I would hate to see what my mother thinks of me.

She fucking died to give me a god damn life. She passed down her life to me and you know what I didn't I fucked it up.

Like I do everything else. My mother wouldn't even look at me.

The car remained silent after that.

Then before I knew it a small sound went off.

It was a phone it was coming from mine.

I picked it up from the side of the door.

I open the front page.

It was a text...from max.

Maxyboo: lace I'm coming back to town I know I'm sorry for ignoring everyone and everything. I'm guessing you figured out about Shawn and Alex. That is one of the reasons I disappeared. I miss you and hope your okay and doing good. I love you and see you soon.

Thank god he is okay. I smile putting my hand on my heart.

I love my brother and I'm happy he is coming home to where he belongs.

Jack pulls up to my house.

"Let's go pack you up." He says putting the car in park.

"What do you mean?" I ask running my hands through my hair.

"You're moving in to the club house."Jack says jumping out of the car leaving me shocked.