35-Punishment

Two days later I was ready to leave. So after a few test they agreed and I signed the papers.

Grayson had not visited since the night he left. I stepped out of the hospital feeing better then ever.

I see my favorite two people drove up in front of me. My daughter and Jack.

I smile at them. Getting in the car I start a small conversation with Jack.

Finally we get to the house. What no body knows is that I have something in mind.

I quickly get out the car. I kick open the door. Everyone was sitting on the couch. Watching
Family guy.

Wow thanks for the warm welcome come. Nobody notices that I'm inside so I just go the closet. Picking up my bat I run upstairs.

Then I see it.

Grayson's office.

I walk towards the door pushing it open. Of course he isn't in here.

I take one big swing. Breaking the glass table in the middle.

Then to his big desk knocking everything off.

Pushing lamps off the tables and making holes in the wall. Then flipping over the furniture.

I finally finish and to the looks of it I'm very proud of myself. I should probably go make people know I'm here. I really don't want to get shot at the moment.

I walk down the hallway with the bat on my shoulders.

Before I know I run into the clan. Camron has his gun out and Wes too. Hehehe they both aren't intimidating.

"What's up bitches?"

"Nova where the fuck did you come from!" Camron yells putting his gun in his pants.

"Well technically my mother's-"

"Not what I meant."

"Oh yeah the hospital." I shrug like they should know this. "You really did bribe the school into letting you graduate." Wes says.

"Nope that was all Grayson I was just gonna drop out."

"What the fuck is going on up here?" Ethan says. "I destroyed Grayson's office."

"What!" They all yell.

"You Guys should be in a boy band."

"Why the hell would you destroy his office." Camron says. "Well kids you see when man disrespects his queen they often have to pay for that." I shrug before pushing through them.

"I'm gonna go take a nap!" I yell.

_

After a well needed nap I decided this bitch needs a change.

"BABY G!" I yell. I hear fast foot steps behind my door.

"My lady." Jack bows his head. "I need to go somewhere." I say hoping out of bed putting my shoes on.

"Where?" He ask. "The hair salon."
_
"Holy shit you look wow." Jack say as the chair turns towards him.

" Jack say as the chair turns towards him

"I actually like being blonde." I say playing with my new hair.

I hear my loud annoying phone ring in the salon. Picking it up I groan.

"Baby girl where are you." I hear an angry and raspy voice on the other side of the phone.

"Papi Gray there you are." I say to tease him. "Baby I swear to god where are you." He says sounding more pissed.

"I'll talk to you when I get home kisses bye." I tell him hanging up the phone.

"You know he's gonna kill you right. Well probably say some stupid shit you can't believe." Jack tells me making me nod. I know Grayson in and out. Even though his words hurt I don't let them control me. He never means them he just has a bit of an anger issue.

_

In the car

"KIKI DO YOU LOVE ME!" I belt out with Jack.

All of a sudden his voice cracks. I swear it was the cutest thing ever.

He covers his mouth embraced but I pull it away.

"Jack that was adorable." I tell him. "I wish my raspy voice would do that." I complain.

"I love your voice what are you talking about?" He ask.

"I don't know It's just my voice has never been like every other girls." I shrug. "I like your voice a lot, mostly because it's not like anyone else's." He says glancing at me then back at the road.

"Thank you Jack."

"No thanks needed I'm just sharing you my opinion."

_

I walk in the house. Everyone crowds around me asking questions and commenting my hair. I ignore them and walk up to where I know Grayson is.

I walk in my room closing the door and throwing my purse on the bed. Before turning around and looking at Grayson in the lounge.

"Grayson."

"Nova."

I walk towards the lounge and stand in front of him.

"I know I'm sorry I was out of line but listen-" he stands up getting closer to me.

I push him back to his seat and say "No you listen." I put my hands over him.

"I'm done being treated like for a lack of better words bitch."

"I'm tired of sucking up to you. I'm no longer going to sit here and be shit on. Now I have some rules. If you don't follow these we are done." I spit.

He remains silent. "Now that office was a warning. I can do a lot worse. Now listen. I'm your girlfriend. Meaning I'm here because I want to be. I chose to be here. So if you like me here you talk to me with respect. You can joke with me and you can be sexual with me because that's how relationships work. But I refuse to sit here being treated like your employee."

"I want to go back to the old days when dick Grayson didn't show." I finish crossing my arms.

"Your right babygirl I'm becoming a dick to you and you don't deserve that. I've been working my ass off and ignoring everyone I care about. Even Jack noticed it." He stands up pushing my arms down.

He puts his head right next to my ear. His cool breath sending chills down my spine. "My babygirl needs some more. I understand and I'm here with all of me." He smirks before walking off.

"I fucking love that hair on you." He adds on. Leaving me breathless.

Well that's what happens when I try to be dominant.