15-Leave

A gun.

"Grayson put that down!" I yell at him.

"Get the fuck out of here before I blow your brains out!" Grayson yells with a firm grip on the gun.

I roll my eyes because he is being stupid and isn't listening.

I quickly put my hand at the top of the gun then punch the bottom of Grayson's hand causing him to release it.

I unload it taking the bullets and throwing them into the water fountain in front of the house.

"Should have listen that was a lot of ammo you could have used." I sigh.

"Are you kidding me Nova!" He yells running his hand through his hair.

"Go back up stairs deal with jack and I'll deal with Ethan Okay!" I question him.

He looks back and forth between me and Ethan.

"Fine, I'm only saying yes because I know she can beat your ass 8 months pregnant. Also you couldn't even hurt a fly you pussy." He say angry running back to the room.

I let out a frustrating sigh,running my hands through my hair. Then turning back to Ethan to see his eyebrows raised.

"Now you jackass!" I yell crossing my arms.

"I just wanted to talk to him." He says with a sad look.

"You're not getting anywhere near him Ethan I don't want him anymore broken they you made him." I say clearly pissed.

"I just want to make him know he is making bad choices with his life and I want to protect him." Ethan says.

"This is his life Ethan and your his brother so gang leader or not you support him." Now I'm getting more emotional.

"You are his blood and that will never change. I mean I wish I had this with my brother I wish my mom was still alive. My brothers didn't turn there back on me. Don't do that to Grayson. So don't come back here unless you are willing to accept him even though your parents don't." I finish biting my lip from stress then closing the door.

I may not be his girl friend. He may not love me or even like me. I care for him though I really do maybe more but he makes me happy and I want to protect him. No one ever protected me until he came.

Well Luis did but he did except me the way Grayson does.

The door bell rings again. Are you kidding me?

I walk over to it opening it to a young girl. Probably around 15/16

She looked oddly familiar

"Hi I'm lea." She say holding her hand out.

"Hola I'm Nova." I say shaking her hand.

"Oh sorry you're probably wondering who I am. I'm Jacks younger sister. You must be Grayson's girl." She say smiling.

"Not really but yeah. I didn't know jack had a sister." I say scratching my head.

"Yeah he doesn't talk about me much because we got separated in the system." She looks down.

"I know what that's like girl." I chuckle at old
Memories of me climbing into Max's window.

"Anyway come in." I say moving out of that way for her.

"How far are you?" She ask aweing at my big belly.

"My baby girl is 8 months along." I rub along my stomach.

"By the way I'm gonna be staying here for a while. I wanted to catch up with jack while I'm in New Jersey." Lea says.

"Cool he must love having you around." I say.

"I don't know we are still sister and brother. We fight 24/7." She laughs.

"I get ya sister." I give her a high five.

I look over hearing foot steps coming down the stair case.

It was Grayson and Wes.

"Hey lea!" Grayson waves walking over to my side.

"Lea!" Wes yell hugging her.

I wouldn't say they were closer. Grayson just isn't the hugging type. He is more bossy and kept to himself.

"So I'm guessing you guys met." Grayson says in his low voice.

"Yeah we did." I smile looking at her lit up face.

"She might be here long enough to celebrate you turning the big two o." He says looking me in the eye.

"I don't know I'm gonna be huge and very pregnant. I never celebrated anyways." I say looking down covering my face.

"Too bad." I hear him whisper in my ear.