36-Finally

Wait till you see the music sign and smut warning.

My eyes flutter open to a familiar feeling. For one I wake up with warm strong hands rapped around me.

He was rubbing up and down my stomach. I reach my hand down to grab onto his.

Our hands connect and intertwine.

His cool minty breath creeps on my neck. He leaves soft mellow kisses up to my jaw.

"Good morning my Queen." He whispers into my ear. "Morning Baby."

"I know you hate dates and shit but today is our day I'm gonna make it special. I got the guys out of the house with Violet. It just me and you babygirl."

"Alright I guess I can deal with that." I laugh softly.

"So get ready Baby." He says getting out of bed. I was only in my Calvin's so I decided to put a robe on.

I took a shower last night no need for it today. I decided to straighten my now long blonde hair.

Then I pick out an outfit with thigh high boots and my usual big hoops.

Looking myself in the mirror once more before exiting the bathroom.

I walk out of the room seeing a very handsome Grayson.

"Hi." He smiles at me. "Hi handsome." I kiss him slowly.

"We have to hurry to be able to do everything today." He says excited and drags me out of the house.

We sit in the car for a few minutes. "Where are we going?" I ask anxiously.

"You love surprises so." He says laughing at the end.

"I trust you."

_

"Close your eyes." I hear him say before putting his hand over my eyes.

"Watch your step." He leads me up wooden stairs. I hear a lot of sounds but he plugged my ears.

Finally he stops. I laugh as he turns me.

He removed my ear plugs. "Ready Baby." He whispers into my ear.

"Always." With that he removes his hands.

My jaw dropped at the sight. No it's not my dream house and no it's not fancy dinner but it's exactly what I want.

He took my to the board walk. We are standing in front of all the rides.

He put so much thought into this and that makes me happy. Grayson knows I hate dates but I love the fair and the beach.

"Well do you like it?" I hear him ask.

Without a reply I turn around pulling him by the collar placing my lips on his. I kiss him slow and passionately.

He really cares. He also listened. Nice to know I'm not just rambling.