31-Slow

Everyone left to go to bed so it was just me and Grayson. A slow song comes on and I smirk at him.

"May I have this dance my lady?" He bows in front of me.

"You may." I laugh at his silly self.

He pulls me close. He puts one hand on my lower back and the other in my hand. I rap one hand around his neck the in his hand.

He dips me back and brings me back in. I smile at his gorgeous face.

I put one of my legs on his waist as he spins us.

He puts me down. Then takes one hand letting me slip three times before pulling me back to his chest.

"God you're so beautiful." He whispers in my ear.

I pull his lips into mine. They move together in a slow motion.

"Sorry to invade but Violet isn't feeling to well and don't want me." Jack say breaking our moment.

I look over at my baby. She's leaning her head on his chest with snot rolling down her face. She had tears in her little eyes.

It breaks my heart. "Come her baby daddy's got you." Grayson comes closer picking her up.

"Mamma!" She cries. I frown hearing her in pain I run to her side. I take her from Grayson's hand.

"It's okay mamma." I tell her holding her close to my chest. Patting her back.

"Get you girl who can do both." Jack say looking at me, making Grayson roll his eyes.

"I'm gonna head to bed I'm pretty sure you too got that handled." Jack comes and kisses her forehead and mine.

Hugging Grayson then turning to leave. "Grayson could you get me the thermometer?" I ask Grayson holding Violet closer. "Yeah I meet you in the room."

He take off to go find it. I walk up to our room laying Violet down. I go over to the bag picking out some pajamas for myself and Grayson.

I quickly change into them with Violet constantly calling for me.

"Baby I know I just had to change into my pjs I'm back." I tell her laying next to her. I pull her close to me.

She lets out little coughs. "I'm here and I got it." Grayson says coming in the room.

I grab the thermometer from him putting it in her mouth then her arm pit. "Oh babe her temperature is really high." I say getting worried.

"It's fine we give her some Tylenol. Keep giving her liquid and get an ice pack for her. Tomorrow we can bring her to the doctors." Grayson says rubbing his hand on my back.

"Okay can you get me that while I stay with her." I ask him

"Yeah I'll be back." He kisses her forehead.

"Everything is gonna be alright baby."

I look at her precious face. She had big puffy cheeks and little strawberry lips. She was my little angel.

I still remember when I had postpartum depression with her. I couldn't take her to get her shots I had to have Camron do it.

I just can't see her in pain. It hurts to much but I have to be her mom. No matter what she is going through I have to help her. I have to take care of her.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high." I sign to her.

My mom would always sing that to me. I remember we played it at her funeral.

"And the dreams that you dreamed of once a lullaby." I continue

It so weird I was never able to sing this song because I would bust out in tears. It reminded me to much of my mom.

I guess that I'm a mom now it's my turn.

"Some where over the rainbow, blue birds fly."

"And the dreams that up dreamed of, dreams really do come true."

I felt like at that moment it's wasn't me singing to my daughter. I heard my mom he soft voice. It feels like home.

I just close my eyes and think of her.

'I love you mija.'

The ends of my mouth curve into a smile.

I look over seeing Violet she's asleep. I guess that's the trick.

The door open and in walks Grayson.

"Wait what? Wasn't she wide awake like two minutes ago." He looks confused.

"I don't know I started singing and she passed right out." I shrug.

"Aww she always just looks so fucking cute with out trying." He says lightly tapping her nose not trying to wake her.

"I mean we did make her."

"Yeah that's right." He laughs.

"Two of the hottest people have to make the hottest baby." He says making me laugh quietly.

_

Grayson's POV (papi)

I wake up looking at my girls. I must have fallen asleep taking to Nova. I mean it happens all the time.

I remember when we first started dating we would fall asleep on face time together.

She would end up being piss though since for her it cost a lot.

I grab my phone to make the doctors appointment.

"Hi I would like to make an appointment for my daughter."

"Daughters name?"

"Violet Dolan."

"Is this Camron Dallas?" What

"Um no this is her father Grayson Dolan."

"Oh we just have him labeled as Care taker."

Skip conversation

"Nova!" I yell sounding pissed.

I hear grunt from the other room.

"Yes babe!" She says with Violet on her hip.

"Why the fuck is Camron labeled as her care taker!" I yell pissed. "First of all big boy Violet so watch your mouth. Second of all I had him take her to the appointments because I couldn't see her get shots and your weren't here." I'm surprised she didn't yell that in Spanish. When she gets all made like that she starts cursing in Spanish and I have no clue what she's saying.

"Okay I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions my queen please forgive me." I say bowing with her hand in mine.

"Finally." I hear Camron say walking into the kitchen

"I was wondering when you were gonna man up and purpose."

"I'm not purposing dumb ass." I roll my eyes getting off my knee.

I will one day though.