39-Ready

*warning sexual*

4 months later

"I don't know guys is it really me?" I question turning around in the dress that didn't quite work.

"You look pretty and beautiful as always but I think you need something more." Cierra says looking at me in the mirror.

Lea and Cierra didn't really have a good fashion since but they are my bridesmaids so it's kind of mandatory to have them here. I push through everyone entering the dressing room again.

I was going to get something that I wanted. Something that went with me.

Then I saw it my dress. My perfect dress.

I quick grab the dress and change. I take a deep breath before entering the room.

I hear awe's and sighs. I step onto the platform in front of the mirror and I'm in awe.

My heart accelerates from looking in the mirro. This is definitely the dress.

I run my hands down the fabric. The vail complemented the patterns and train.

With the dress it was kind of like everything fell in place. I knew the way my hair would be and my shoes. What the flowers are and the flavor of the cake.

It's perfect everything is perfect.

"Yes girl!" Lea yells dancing around me making me laugh.

"I'm getting fucking married!" I yell dancing around with her.

_

I place one of my shopping bags down walking into my room. Grayson and Violet are laying on the bed watching 'Coco'.

Grayson had one hand wrapped around Violet the other that hem of his gray sweatpants.

He look super tired it was really cute. Violet had a binkey in her mouth and her hand was rapped around a toy duck.

I go to my closet and change into my silk rose gold night gown. Taking off all my jewelry and socks.

I walk back in the room they are still in the same position. I go over and crawl on Grayson. I lay my head down on his chest and he snakes his arm around my waist.

"Mama." Violet says very quietly as she starts dozing off. I smile kissing her forehead.

"She's asleep Grayson we don't have to watch this anymore." I whisper to Grayson.

"Hell yeah we do I need to know if Miguel get his blessing." Grayson cries.

"Baby we watched this movie like eight times we know what happens." I says pointing to the screen.

"Yeah but it's really emotional." He shrugs. "My little softy." I joke kissing his neck.

"Please you started crying when anything happens." He laughs cuddling me. "Okay you when mister tough guy." I roll my eyes putting my head in the nape of his neck.

"Night baby girl." I hear him whisper in my ear.

"Good night Gray." I pass out on his shoulder.

_

I open my eyes hearing light snores. My lips curve into a smile. I stretch out my arms and yawn. Rubbing the sleep off my eyes the snores stops and are replaced with arms around my waist.

"Morning gorgeous." His raspy voice whispers in my ear. I bit my lip looking up into his eyes.

They are filled with light green specks and the rest is brown. I look down avoiding eye contact.

"Eyes up here babygirl." He growls in my ear.

I look back up and he crashes my lips on his. "Where's V?" I ask between kisses.

"Jack wanted to take her to the park." He replies throwing me on the bed. I giggle as he climbs over me.

He leaves pepper kisses down my stomach. Sending electricity through out my body. It was like fire. You can't explain it. It's the best feeling your body could experience.

An explosion in my heart. Every thing is amazing.

He take off my gown to be surprised. "No bra?" He chuckled. I bit my lip pulling on his shirt.

"No!" He hits my hands away. Then takes his shirts off. I go forward kissing his abs.

He pushes me back down taking his sweat pants off revealing his Tommy's.

He comes up to me and presses our lips together. Then kissing down and around my breast. I left out soft moans.

"Aye papi." I says biting on his ear.

He slowly pulls off my black lace under wear with his teeth. "Stop!" I call out making him chuckle.

"Sorry babygirl I'm done teasing." I feel his hot breath on my heat. My breathing speeds up along with my heart.

"Daddy!" I yell as he enters me.

"Holy shit!" I moan as he moves. He pulls out then thrust back in me fast and unexpectedly.

I let out a scream clawing onto his back. I hide in his neck. "No let the word know your my girl." He grunts. "All mine." He kisses on my neck sending me in over load. So I release and ride out our highs.

He collapsed next to me breathing hard just like me. We both laugh and hold hands.

"You are so beautiful." He says rubbing over my chin looking into my brown eyes.

"Stop." I laugh hysterically pushing his hand away. He jumps back over me. "No let me tel you how much I love youuuuu." Grayson carries on.

Our laughs filled the room. "Baby I gotta take a shower." I says pushing him back. "Okay let's go shower." He says throwing me over his shoulder. "Round two?" He questions.

_

"I want my little Bebe." I complain to Grayson pulling on his leather jacket. "You are gonna have to wait until a certain someone comes home." Grayson tells me and leave the room.

I groan falling onto the bed. I want to hold my daughter is that to much to ask.

Now I'm tired though and I just woke up.

You know what fuck it I'll just watch twilight and sleep.