43-Drama

Wait for the sign

"When was the last time you visited your aunt in prison." Jack ask as we watch Violet tumble around. "Not since I was little I send letters though." I shrug trying to aim right for the basket.

I make it in. "Isn't that a little cold." Jack says grabbing the ball and making a shot.

"Nah she's fine I've seen orange is the new black." I tell him picking up my lemonade.

"Oh Nova that not real." He says with wide eyes. "Your telling me piper isn't real!" I yell dropping my lemonade. "No it's just not like actual prison trust me I know." He says picking my cup up.

"You remember that joke when we were kids the I cup." I ask grabbing the ball. "Yeah the I see you pee." Jack says.

"Yeah that was some creepy shit." I says just realizing. "Anyways I have to take Violet to dance class by now." I tell him picking Violet up and rushing since I forgot.

I look at a car coming up to the house I doesn't look like any of our cars. I scrunch my eyebrows. Something comes out of the window.

I duck down putting Violet under me. I hear shots go off. I cover my head. I feel something stand in front of me.

The shots stop and I take deep breath.

I look up and my eyes meet his. "Nova are you Okay is Violet okay?" He ask checking around for me.

"How did you get out here ?" I question looking at him in shock.

"I had to make sure you guys were okay." Grayson says hugging me and Violet close kissing me on the head.

"I'm okay we are okay." I smile kissing him.

His lips tasted salty but his breath was minty. They shook a little because he was still scared.

I let his lips leave mine and he looked down at Violet. He picked her up holding her close.
"I'm never gonna let anything like that happen again." He says cuddling her close.

_

"How the fuck did this happen." Grayson slams his hands on the table. Wes flinched making us look towards him. He just put his hands up and stepped backwards.

"I don't know we have security every where ." Camron explain from the couch. "He's right they must have really wanted to get in or to get to someone." Jack says crossing his arms.

They all look at me. I give them a confused look. "Okay I don't know why you all think they were coming for me. No one knows about me right?" I suggest holding my hands out.

"Fuck!" Grayson complains. "There's only one thing we can do." Jack says.

Grayson and Jack look at each other with the same expression.
🎵
"We have to move the wedding up." Grayson confesses. "What why?" I ask. What does that have to do with this.

"Baby when we are married they can't hurt Violet or you. It would be like attacking me. We marked you but that won't keep a target off your head and Violets." Grayson says taking my hands.

"Fine what would be the estimated date." I ask looking at them. He gives me a worried look. Basically knowing I'm not gonna like it.

"Two weeks."

I drop is hands and my jaw. "What the fuck Gray we can't do that." I yell walking out of the room.

"I only have my dress I don't have anything else." I say running downstairs to the fridge. I take out a water bottle opening the cap and chugging.

I drop it onto the table and pull out a seat. I run my hands through my hair.

"How am I going to do this." I bite my lip hearing Grayson's foot steps making there way towards me.

"It's gonna be okay. Trust me." He says taking. My hand.

I just nod allowing him to take it in. "I know how you feel I wanted this to be special and that takes time. We don't have time. Your safety is more important then wedding planning though." He tells me.

I nod my head understanding his point of view.
I'm going to have to plan in two weeks.

_

"Okay I need a priest or else I'm not having a wedding!" I yell at the planner.

"My mother said that I will get married by a priest. You trying to say something bitch!" I yell. She looks at me shock from the words that just left my mouth.

I fall down and start crying. "I'm so sorry I just don't know what I'm doing!" I cry sniffing.

"Do you have any pizza and pickles?" I smile at her.

_

I lay on my bed with Violet in my arms caressing her hair. She was dead asleep but I was awake from all my thoughts. I was thinking about what I found out earlier it was shocking and scary but I really don't know what to feel. Then there's the wedding.

Every thing was moving so fast but I know what I'm doing.

I know no matter how fast or how long anything really, He is the one for me. I want to marry Grayson Bailey Dolan. He's my person. Grayson Dolan is the one for me.

I love him with all of my heart. I don't care where or what I'm wearing. If we are together it's perfect.

Jack walks in the room. He now has a '0' expression on his face. "Sorry I thought I was going to come in here and take her to bed." He awkwardly scratches his neck.

"It's okay Jack you've seen me in a bikini it's literally noting different from this." I shrug putting a blanket over my body.

"I'm just gonna go." He laughs running out of the room.
_

I feel something pushing my shoulder. I shrug away from it turn my side.

"Nova baby get up hurry." I hear in my ear.

I groan rubbing my eyes so I can see. It takes a few for them to adjust.

I finally see Grayson standing over me. I lift my eye brow. What the hell? Why did he wake me up.

"Yes Gray?" I ask sitting up.

"It's getting to bad the threats are getting worse." He says shaking his head.

"We don't have anymore time baby." He says.

"Let's do this." He grabs my hand with a smile of hope.