9-Wow

Grayson's POV

I look at her with crazy eyes. Is she sick?

I hope to god she is just having a stomach ache.

"Grayson I have something to tell you." She says and my heart drops.

"I'm late." My mouth flies open when she says that.

I don't remember that night that much but I she as hell know I didn't use protection.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I Ask her in not a harsh tone I don't want to make her feel scared like it's her fault.

"I'm sorry it usually is late when I'm stressed so I just thought maybe." She said putting her hand on her forehead.

"Two months late baby that's unhealthy and a bit concerning." I says crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry ok." She says putting her head down.

"It's not your fault Okay." I say getting down to her level.

"I'm really tired Gray."she says with her eyes barely open.

Looking in her eyes was like looking a mirror of my own. Though her eyes more a bit more golden. They are beautiful.

I pick her up bridal style. I already know how light she is.

I walk out the bathroom.

Then open the door to the bed room.

"Get the car and the boys." I say to jack he nods running down stairs.

I look down to see her peacefully in my arms.

She was so beautiful. Her long eyelashes laid across her face. Then her small nose and huge lips.

I smirk at her then go down the stairs.

I see her drunk best friend. She runs up to me.

"What are your doing with her? Is she okay?" She yells at me.

I put back on my angry face.

"I'm taking her home she is fucking fine." I spit rolling my eyes and walking away.

Jack opens the door for me and Nova. Then leading us to the truck.

I lay her in the back gently. The boys jump in the bed and I get in the front.

Jack opens the passenger door before jumping in.

I take off and turn the music low so I don't wake her.

Skip ride

We make it to her house and I tell the guys to head back to the house.

They leave and I take nova out of the back seat.

I take my key out and unlock her door. I push it open with my legs. Then I run to her room.

I open it with my hand trying to not hit her against it.

I've never actually appreciated her room.

It actually really fucking nice.

When you walk in it's a little door way like a hotel room with the bathroom on the right.

Then you walk in half of her walk is glass and then the door to the balcony but the black currant is covering that right now.

Then her bed is right in the middle. Her sheets are all white including the pillows.

Then she has night stands on the side mirror style. There is a tv in front of the bed. On the wall.

I lay her on the bed. Then I look over and see this dope picture. It is her in a photo cut into squares with lights in between. It covers the whole wall.

I smirk then go to the otherwise to turn on a lamp. Instead of a lamp something else lights up.

I look up and see a master piece.

On the ceiling of her room was the vault ceiling in the church of Gesù. It was pictures all taped together to make it.

It was gorgeous my mouth is still hanging open.

I smirk at the art. I look over and see her peacefully sleeping.

I get up and take her shoes off and the rest of her uncomfortable things.

Then I lay down next to her falling asleep.

Nova's POV

I wake up to an empty room. My room.

Which is weird that last thing I remember is passing out in Ryan's bathroom.

Oh with Grayson so he must be here then.

Where is he? I slightly push myself up to look around.

Before I could even question anything. I jump up and run.

I open the bathroom door. I let everything in my system come out my mouth. Which sucks because I haven't eaten anything so now I was throwing up bile.

That hurts like a bitch.

I hear heavy footsteps behind me. Then my hair being pulled into a pony tail.

Finally after like ten minutes throwing up everything in me I fall back into the ground.

Letting out deep breaths.

I look over at Grayson holding my hand. I look down and smile.

Standing up I go over to the sink to brush my teeth. Then rinse it out with mouth wash.

I look behind me in the mirror to see Grayson checking me out.

🎶

I mean I was only wearing my underwear with a small black crop top.

... my red lace thong.

How the hell does he find me attractive after seeing me throw up anything in my stomach.

His eyes where dark and his hand under his chin.

He licks his lips and damn. I breath faster.

I spot something on my neck. Not again dammit.

He must of done it when I was asleep.

"Grayson I'm not going anywhere what's with the prayer circle on my neck?" I Ask looking at him in the mirror.

"Yes we are going to the clinic." He says dark still looking at me.

Grayson walks towards me. Putting his hand on my waist. Rubbing up and down.

I bit my lip.

"Don't do that baby." He says angry.

"Why?" He rotated his thumbs on my stomach

"Not play time right now we have an appointment to get to let's go." He says walking out leaving me sexually frustrated.