34-My bright star

As I was walking down the lifeless hallways I began to think. What would life be like if I didn't have her.

I would never smile to laugh. I wouldn't have Violet or Ethan. I couldn't even be happy.

She's given me everything. She makes me happy.

I open the gray door. She was still there breathing on her own. Eyes still closed and skin still pale. I mean she is one of the most tan people I know.

Also the most beautiful. I go over to the chair next to her and sit down.

Her lips are chapped. Something unexpected happened. She started to blink.

She is waking up. Her eyes now fully open she is observing me.

"G-Grayson?" She ask in her raspy voice.

"Hi baby your up." I say moving the hair from her face. "I'll be back I'm gonna go get the doctors." I say rushing out of the room before she could say anything else.

I call the doctors and they all come running to her room.

I step inside seeing them attack her with questions. One doctor comes up to me when is finished with her.

"From looking everything seems fine. I mean this wake up was unexpected but her body healed and she is quite healthy." He says patting my back before exiting the room.

_

The door opens while we are sitting and eating watching tv. I see Violet and Jack with huge smiles on their faces.

"Look who's up Vi." Jack cheers her.

"Mama!" She calls out with reaching hands. "My baby." Nova yells as Jack hands Violet to her.

She looked way healthier right now. Her skin is back to normal, since she was eating and drinking.

She looked so happy with Violet and Jack.

"Gray baby get over here!" She yelled as she was taking a picture. I ran over and kissed her forehead and grabbed them all.

This is my family right here. Sorry Ethan.

_

Jack's POV
Back at the house

"How's she doing?" Camron ask me as I sit down with a beer in my hand.

"She actually doing really good. They really don't know how she recovered like that."

"Oh fuck that's awesome." He sighed.

"Where the fuck is Kian?" I ask since he hasn't been around lately. "About that man Grayson is gonna he fucking pissed." He says taking a sip of his beer.

"Kian he wanted to do things for the better of his kind so he left."

What what? He just left without an goodbye.

He left while Nova was literally fighting for her life. "That fucking ass." I spit as I stand up.

I'm about to whip his ass in front of his wife. I know exactly where he is.

"Camron come on." I say picking up my jacket and keys. "Where are we going?" He ask follow me like the loyal brother he is.

"We are gonna go show Kian who the fuck he messed with." I grin.

_

Nova's POV (my lil baby)

I watched as my beautiful daughter attempted to run around the room. Her little giggles filled the area with happiness.

I thank god nothing happened to her. I thank god he brought me back to see her. I wasn't ripped from her grasp.

I look at Gray coming back in the room after a short phone call. He looked disgusted. He was for sure pissed. Like smoke was about to come out of his ears.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" I ask with a concern in my voice.

"Nothing god damn women mind your business." He spits getting his things and leave.

'We are all in our private traps' -Norman Bates. Even though that quote was from a man that killed his mother and is a complete psycho. That is my favorite quote.

Besides the psycho part he was a pure genius for this. He knew what true life is like.

When Grayson said that it made me feel like I was retracted into my cage.

Violet get up and climbs on chairs to get to my bed before rolling over onto of me putting her head on my stomach.

I caress her hair as she starts to drift off. I'm not sure what to do now. I could call Jack to come pick her up.

Grayson he just left us. I refuse to let her sleep on this uncomfortable bed. I want her home in her soft bed with her stuffed animal and pillows.

That where I want to be home. In my bed with my daughter on my side and candles sending relaxation through the air. With the window open and the curtains blowing.

I grab my phone off the charger. It was pretty banged up. It was a bit glitchy but I needed to call Jack.

The phone rain a few times before the phone cut the call off. Are you kidding me? I groan trying again.

Thank god. His voice on the other side of the phone scared me. He sounds like he is in pain.

"N-Nova?" He ask. "Jack what wrong?"

"I just got fucked up in a fight it's cool though what did you need?" He ask trying to sound less in pain.

"Well I was gonna ask you to take Violet home but I don't want you doing anything so please get Wes to." I ask.

"Where is Grayson?"

"Gone." Before he got to ask anymore questions the phone cut the call off.

I throw it across the room making the glass fall out. Oh well don't need one anyways.

_

After a good twenty minutes the door finally opens. Ethan and Lea.

I smile at the two people I have been wanting to see for a while.

"Hey guys." I say but I'm tired so it comes out real raspy.

"Hey Nova how you feeling?" Ethan ask picking up a sleeping Violet.

"A lot better and more fresh." I tell them. "I'm sorry were gonna find out where Grayson went.

"It's okay I'm used to be disappointed." I shrug.