3

At School

"How is my favorite nerd today," Junkook asked, leaning against the locker beside you.

"Why don't you save me the embarrassment today? Just get your torture over with, Jeon," you said, putting your textbooks in your locker.

"Hey, look at me when I am talking to you," he yelled, throwing your Science book across the hallway.

"I really don't feel like it today, Jungkook." You sighed looking up at him.

You saw Chaeyoung standing behind him holding his book bag and heavy textbooks.

"Why are you holding his crap?!"

"Don't talk to her like that!"

"I am sorry if I don't want my sister to hold your stuff," you said, snatching his stuff out of her grip, throwing it onto the floor.

"What the hell," Jungkook yelled, shoving you against a locker. "What did you do that for?!"

"Well..."

"Shut up!"

"You just asked me a question!"

"Jungkook, please just leave him/her be," Chaeyoung spoke up.

"Why should I?! He/she just disrespected my property!"

"Please, Jungkook! For me?"

 He sighed letting you go. "Okay, but next time she won't be around to talk me down."

"Come on, babe. Class starts in a few minutes," Chaeyoung said, lacing her fingers with Jungkook's.

"Alright." Jungkook smiled kissing her cheek.

'Babe. When did that happen?'