The Storm Pt. 3

You leaned in...

"What is this?!"

"DAD!" Chaeyoung shrieked jumping off of the bed.

"Dad it's not what you think it is!"

"What is it then, y/n? Explain to me why you were about to kiss your sister."

"I wasn't. She had something in her eye and I was trying to get a better look at it."

"Why was she in your bed then?"

"You know how she hates thunderstorms. Hey, why are you here?"

"They canceled my flight because of lightning, don't change the subject."

"I told you already, it was just a misunderstanding on your part."

"You know that you are a bad liar like your mother."

"You must have seen wrong, dad."

"I clearly saw that you were about to kiss your sister!"

"Dad, I am sorry."

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?! I DIDN'T RAISE YOU LIKE THIS!"

"We didn't mean it, daddy. It won't happen again," Chaeyoung said.

"I know it won't! Man, that's just disgusting! What is wrong with you two? Do you know what that is called?"

"Dad it..."

"SAVE IT Y/N! WHY OUT OF ALL THE KIDS DID WE HAVE TO PICK YOU." Your dad barked at Chaeyoung.

"Dad, that is enough!"

"No! There were plenty more kids at that Adoption Center!"

"Dad?"

You looked over a Chaeyoung and you saw tears filling her eyes, threatening to fall.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

"Dad, I am warning you."

You took a step closer to him.

"Why don't you stop calling me that too. I mean, I didn't raise my kids to do these types of things with their siblings! I should have known something was going on when you two started to get closer. I just thought that you two were finally starting to act like siblings!"

"Dad."

"I mean why did my kids of all kids have to be like this?!"

"What is going on here," your mom said hugging Chaeyoung.

"Mom they..."

"Don't worry, honey. What is going on here," your mom said looking between you and your father.

"Why don't you ask your kids," your dad said walking out.

"Everybody get into the living room now." Your mother ordered. "Go ahead Chae, I want to talk to your brother/sister for a second."

"Okay." Chaeyoung walked out, leaving you with your mother.

"Y/n, what is going on?"

"I don't want to talk about it, momma."

"Come on, let's go talk to your father."

You walked behind your mother into the living room. Your father was staring at Chaeyoung. You went to go sit beside Chaeyoung...

"Don't sit there," your father ordered.

"Where should I sit then dad?" You sighed.

"Don't get smart with me," he said standing up.

"Hey, both of you quit it," your mom said walking between you two. "Honey, go sit by Chae and y/n come and sit by me."

Everyone complied without a word.

"So can someone tell me what happened here before I arrived?"

"Well, your kids were making out in y/n's bedroom."

"What?"

"It's true."

"Is that true, y/n?"

"No, it isn't true. Nothing happened. He thought he saw something that he didn't."

"You know you are a bad liar like me, y/n."

"Nothing happened, mom!"

"Yes, it did," Chaeyoung whispered. "We almost kissed."

"What?"

"I told you they did, didn't I?"

"Can it old man," you said.

"Excuse me?!"

"Don't act like we are the only ones at fault here. You told Chaeyoung that she wasn't your kid. You told her that you choose the wrong kid at the adoption place."

"Is that true," your mom said.

"Yes, it is true. I said what I meant. I don't want my kids that do stuff like that!"

Chaeyoung started to cry again. It took a lot out of you not to go hold her at the moment. She glanced up at you and came running towards you, away from her father. She sat on your lap and wrapped her arms around you.

"YOU TWO STOP IT RIGHT NOW!"

"No, I think you need to stop," your mother said stepping in front of you.

"You want them to do this?"

"I know that they are my kids and I want them to be happy. If this is the way that they feel happy then I will have to get over what I feel and be happy for them."

"Fine, you do you, but I can guarantee you that they won't be happy for long."

"What does that mean?"

"I am going to make some calls tonight. Trust me, in the morning they won't be feeling to happy."

"Get out of my house."

"Nope. Goodnight, honey."

"Kids, don't worry he can't do anything. I hope."