21

At The Little Place On 5th
(Aka the place you are meeting Jungkook and his assistant for lunch :))

"Y/n?"

"Yes, Mrs.Park?"

"Before Jungkook and his assistant get here for lunch, we need to establish some ground rules."

"Don't worry, I will behave myself."

"No you won't."

"Hehe, I know." "So what are these rules?"

"Don't act stupid for one."

"Oh." "Thanks."

"Don't bring up anything about the past!"

"What exactly are you talking about, Chaeyoung?"

"You know exactly what I am talking about, little twerp."

"I don't appreciate you calling me these childish names. You may be my boss, but I am still your older sibling."

"Y/n, don't bring up the past," she warned.

"What exactly about the past can I not bring up? What about the times that he cheated on you? Twice, might I add."

"I am warning you."

"What about when he said he was sorry and would never cheat on you again? And then proceeded to go back and do the same thing with Jennie."

"Can you please not do this?"

"Hey, babe!"

"Oh, hey love," Chaeyoung said getting up to hug her husband.

"I hope we aren't to late," Jungkook said to the person hidden behind him.

You took a sip of your water and swished it around in your mouth.

"No babe, we just got here about ten minutes ago," she said sitting back down in front of you.

"Okay, good. Y/n, this is my assistant, Jennie Kim."

Without thinking you spit all of your water out of your mouth...all into the face of Mrs.Park Chaeyoung.

"Is it too early into the job to fire you, y/n," Chaeyoung said with her eyes closed.

"OMG! I am sorry!"

You frantically stood and guided Chaeyoung to the bathroom.

"I really am sorry," you said wiping her face off.

"It's fine. Although I am still considering firing you."

"I didn't mean to! Jungkook was one story. Now Jennie Kim has come back into the story? What is Minatozaki Sana going to come into the story next?"

"Look, I don't like this situation any more than you do. Jennie Kim does really good work for their business. She has assured me that she is only working for Jungkook strictly for work. Nothing else."

"Okay."

"Good. Now come on, they are waiting for us."

"Chaeyoung?"

"What is it, y/n?"

"It's nothing let's go."

©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®

"So, tell me how you have been doing," Jungkook asked you.

"I have been doing alright."

"Well, that's good."

"Yeah. Can I ask you something though?"

"I think you just did. Hahaha, i'm just kidding!"

"Yeah. Haha, funny. Ouch! What did you kick me for," you asked Chaeyoung.

"Oh, I am sorry, y/n! Did I kick you?!"

"You did that on purpose. Anyway, Jungkook, how did you and my sister her end up back together? Ouch! It would be much appreciated if you stopped kicking me, Park Chaeyoung!"

"I am really sorry. My leg is just getting these spasms."

"Are you okay, babe?"

"Yeah, I am fine."

"ANWAYS! How did you guys meet back up?"

"Well...it was actually at a designers convention. I am a clothing designer for men, if Chaeyoung didn't tell you. Anyways, at this convention there were some of the more popular designers there giving speeches. Your sister happened to be one of them. After the speeches were given I caught up with here and we talked. We decided to exchange numbers in order to meet up sometime. We talked things over at lunch one day and from there on the romance began."

"Congratulations guys," Jennie piped.

"Yeah, congrats," you said leaning back in your chair smiling.

"Well, wasn't that a nice story," Chaeyoung said standing up. "I am sorry we can't stay for lunch though. We have to get finished with our designs by next week for the fall line."

"Don't overwork yourself, babe."

"I promise I won't, love. Come on y/n."

"I didn't get to eat though."

"I will get you something out of the trash at work, come on."

"Funny," you said getting up. "It was nice seeing you two. Hopefully we can meet up again."

"You too," Jungkook said.

"Yes, hopefully we can meet up for lunch again sometime," Jennie said.

"That would be great."

"Come on, stop flirting," Chaeyoung said pulling your arm.

"Don't overdo yourself, Mrs.Jeon Chaeyoung."

"I won't, babe. See you at home," she said pulling you out of the restaurant.

"Ohhh, Mrs.Jeon Chaeyoung. Is that some code word or something?Foreplay?"

"No, that's my name."

"Jeon Chaeyoung. Ewww, that's weird."

"Come on."

™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™