18

"Chaeyoung?!"

"Y/n, w-what are you doing here?!"

"For the interview! What are you doing here?!"

"I am the boss. Mrs. Park."

"How did you end up here?"

"After the incident, I just started to get into fashion. I found out that I was really good at it. So...here I am now."

"Wow, well you did good Chaeyo-...I mean Mrs. Park."

"So um..."

"I will get going now."

"Why would you leave?"

"You really still want to do this interview?"

"I mean I would't turn you down just because of the past we shared."

"I am also your sibling though."

"That means nothing to me. If you are a good applicant I will hire you. If you are a bad applicant then I will not hire you. Simple as that. I will judge you as I do everyone else. Being related to me doesn't change anything."

"So, you are still doing the interview?"

"Are you trying to not get the job? Did you not listen to anything I just said."

"I mean yes, but you said a lot and I was kind of confused."

"Sit down and we can start this interview. I have a tight schedule for today."

"Okay."

You sat down in the chair opposite Mrs. Park's. You watched as Mrs. Park strode over to her chair in her 6 inch Jimmy Choos. She had on a tight black pencil skirt that stopped just above her knees. She also had on a loose red blouse that stopped just above her cleavage.

"You could be a little more discrete, Mr./ Ms. l/n."

"Sorry."

"Hm, not a good way to start off the interview."

After a long, stressful, agonizing 30 minutes the interview was finally over.

"Okay, thank you for coming in today."

"Pleasure, thank you for the opportunity Mrs. Park."

"We will be in touch."

"Thank you again," you said walking to the door.

"Actually, wait!"

"Yes?"

"You're hired."

"Already?"

"You seem like a good applicant from what I heard in this interview today."

"Really."

"Just say okay before I change my mind."

"Okay! I know I probably should have asked this a long time ago...um what do you mean by an assistant. Isn't Ms. Kim Jisoo already yours."

"Yes she is my office assistant. She really just stays at that desk all day. I need an assistant to run errands for me and also to assist me on away trips."

"Oh, okay."

"Well...be in my office at 7:30 a.m. tomorrow, and I will have Ms. Kim show you the ropes."

"Alright thank you, Mrs. Park. Have a good day."

"Thank you. You too."