Before The Storm Pt. 2

...You touched your face and felt warm tears as they rolled down your cheeks.

"I don't know why."

You two looked at each other, holding the gaze until both of you started to lean in. You two were less than an inch apart...

Flashback

"Jungkook." Chaeyoung softly knocked on the room's door.

No Answer

Instead of knocking again, Chaeyoung quietly opened the door. What she saw was something not a soul would want to see. She opened the door and saw Jungkook and Jennie on the floor. Jungkook had a smirk on his face while he had his fingers inside of a naked Jennie Kim. You looked at Chaeyoung. Her facial expression was just calm, while her eyes were on the oblivious naked pair on the floor.

'Calm before the storm,' you thought.

You turned back around and saw Jungkook rolling over on top of Jennie. Just then it was like Chaeyoung snapped. She swiftly turned to her left and grabbed something out of a box beside her. This action got the attention of the pair on the floor. Jungkook immediately jumped up while Jennie scrambled behind some boxes putting on her clothes.

"Listen, babe, I can explain!"

"Are you talking to me or Jennie?"

She was holding something behind her back. You could tell that she was fuming.

"Look, Chae, I am sorry! I didn't..."

"You didn't mean to. I promise that I have heard you say that before."

"Chae-..."

"I think that it was the last time you had sex with another girl. If I might add that both times you did this you were in a relationship with me."

"Chaeyoung listen..."

"SHUT UP! Your voice is pissing me off!"

"But Chae..."

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP," she yelled pulling out a metal pole from behind her back.

All of a sudden, she charged at him.

You grabbed her around her waist before she could reach him. She dropped the pole and aggressively tried to push herself free from your grasp. You held onto her even tighter. She eventually quit pushing. You turned her around and set her down behind you. You saw tears threatening to fall. Suddenly you felt anger rush through you. You stepped around her and grabbed the metal pole Chaeyoung once had. It was like everything was in slow motion. You walked towards Jungkook. As you reached him, he threw a punch and you moved to the side and dogged it. You hit him in his stomach with the pole and kicked the back of his knees. He fell to his knees clutching his abdomen. You hit him as hard as you could in his face, and he fell on his back. You dropped the pole and pulled his face up to meet your own. He had blood flowing from his nose and a deep bloody cut under his eye.

"Don't ever come near my sister again." You growled through clenched teeth.

You let him fall back to the floor and turned your attention back to Chaeyoung. You saw a single tear fall out of her eye before she turned and sprinted out of the room.