The Storm Pt. 5

Not A Dream

You were peacefully lying on your bed when you suddenly heard a blood curdling scream. You immediately sat up on the bed.

"NO! I DON'T TO GO! DADDY NO! Y/N!"

You ran to the living room and saw Chaeyoung being dragged out of the house by two men wearing white.

"Chaeyoung!"

"Y/N, DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME!"

Just as you were running to her your dad stood in front of and smiled down at you.

"I told you that your happiness was going to be short-lived."

"What did you do?!"

"I sent her away. Did you really think that I would allow something like this to go on between my children?"

"You bastard! I hope you rot in Hell!"

"If Chaeyoung stayed here you would be the one rotting in Hell."

You pushed past your father and ran towards Chaeyoung. You reached your hand out to her and pulled her away from the two men.

"Let her go," your father yelled. "Do your job," he growled at the men.

"Give them a few minutes," your mother pleaded. "You're already ripping them away from each other."

"I will give them two minutes before she has to be out of my house."

Everyone left out of the room, leaving you two alone.

One of the most difficult tasks in life is removing someone from your heart.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

People say you don't know what you have until it's gone...truth is, you knew what you had, you just thought you'd never lose it.

Because of the love I have for you...I will always wait.

My love for you is like my relationship with the sun...it burns but I need it.

Thantophobia

Athatzangoraphobia

"I love you, Chaeyoung."

"I love you, y/n."

"It's is time for her to go."

"Goodbye y/n."

I will find you...I will always find you.

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■■●■
A/n: Sequel coming soon!(Btw the sequel is just an add on to this book. I am not making it separate.)