11

"I have one more question, Jungkook."

"What is it, babe?"

"Don't call me that."

"Okay, Chaeyoung."

"Why would you cheat on me? I thought you were different."

"I don't know. It just happened."

"Really, after what you did to my sister, all you have to say is that it just happened?"

You slowly got up from Jungkook's living room couch and walked towards him. You stared him straight in the eyes, feeling your whole body heat up.

"This is none of your concern, y/n. This is a Jungkook and Chaeyoung matter."

"This does concern me, Jungkook."

"How is this any of your business, y/n?"

"She is my sister! This involves me just as much as it does her! No matter how much we fight and argue, she is my sister and I have to protect her. Even if she ends up in a relationship with a sleazy playboy." 

"What did you call me?"

Jungkook started to slowly approach you. He was as red as fire.

"I called you a sleazy playboy because that's what you are."

"I love your sister! I made a mistake! Don't take what I did in the past and compare it to who or what I am today!"

"Let me ask you a question. What do you mean by the past? Like how far back in the past? Because just this morning you were banging the captain of the cheer squad."

"Watch it, l/n!" Jungkook growled getting in your face.

"Stop it, both of you," Chaeyoung said from behind you. "I need to say something."

"Are you breaking up with me or not Chaeyoung," Jungkook said walking towards her.

"I..."