9

After School

"I don't believe you," Chaeyoung said backing away from you.

As Chaeyoung was walking away from you she had a mix of dismay and hurt written all over her face. It pained you deeply to see her in this state, but she had to know the truth.

"The evidence is right there, Chaeyoung!"

"No, you have the wrong person! He loves me! He told me so. He would never do that to me."

"It is him! This is your Jungkook!"

"I will talk to him. He probably just had a lapse in judgment or something."

"Really, Chaeyoung?! What if he has another lapse in judgment?!"

"He is different around me. Trust me!"

"You can give him one chance to explain before I break every bone in his body!"

"Okay, I will go to his house now."

"Let's go."

"You are coming with me?"

"Yes, Chaeyoung! Let's go!"

--------------------------------------------------

Earlier That Day

"I have to tell you something, Chaeyoung."

Your hands were gripping the steering wheel so tightly your knuckles were turning white, your eyes glued to the road. Anyone could practically see the steam coming out of your ears.

"What is it?"

"It is something concerning your boyfriend."

"What is your problem with him now?"

"Come on I will tell you inside," you said pulling into your driveway.

You both got out of your car and headed inside your house.

"Hey guys, how was school," your dad asked.

"It was good," you both replied.

"Mom is working an extra shift tonight, so she won't be back until late tonight. I am heading to a dinner meeting now."

"Okay, thanks dad."

You replied before dragging Chaeyoung to your room closing the door.

"What is the matter with you, y/n?"

"When I went to give Jungkook his charger, I heard some kind of banging from that music room."

"So..."

"When I went into the room he was all sweaty and disheveled. I heard something move in the corner of the room, and before he could stop me I ran to the corner and turned my flashlight on."

"And..."

"And I didn't let him know that I saw it, but I saw a tube of lipstick on the floor. So, I casually left my phone in a box under some papers. I had my voice recorder on."

"Okay."

"I snuck back in and got my phone after school was over before we left. I think you might want to hear what it recorded."

"Okay, y/n. Let me hear this."