15

"Chaeyoung, what was wrong with you today?"

"..."

"Are we still ignoring each other?"

"..."

"Chaeyoungie!"

"..."

"Chaeyoungie!"

"..."

You stopped at a red light and turned to Chaeyoung. She had her arms crossed and a look of determination on her face.

"Chaeyoung!"

She pulled out her phone and started typing. A few seconds after she set her phone down you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You picked it up and saw a new text.

Chaeyoung: I from now on will not be speaking to my brother/sister for her/his behavioral issues.

"Oh, okay," you said smirking.

The light turned green and you proceeded to drive home from school.

"Hey, Chaeyoung."

"..."

"Why did the chicken cross the road?"

"..."

"To get to the other side!"

Nothing

"Hey, Chaeyoung."

"..."

"What's 2+2?"

"..."

"Some people would say 4 and some others would say 21, but guess what...IT'S 22!"

After you made that stupid attempt of a joke you burst out laughing to see if you could get a reaction out of her. Surely you looked over and she was doubled over in her seat laughing.

"Was it funny, Chaeyoungie?"

"No."

"OHHHH SHE SPEAKS?!"

"Shut up."

"Since I got you to laugh, will you tell me what was wrong with you?"

"Who was that girl from earlier? With the cat eyes."

"Who? Oh, Jennie Kim. She is new here."

"Oh, okay. What were you and Jungkook talking to her about earlier?

"So, that is what was wrong with you today? I promise you that I didn't let any girl near your boyfriend. Don't be jealous. There is definitely no way I would let her near Jungkook."

"I am not jealous, and why would you definitely no way let her near Jungkook?"

"Because um...she...yeah that's why."

"Do you like her?"

"NO!"

"I think that you like her."

"No."

"Are you going to hang out with your girlfriend, Jennie Kim, tomorrow? Why don't you just make me walk home, and then you can take her out on a date."

"What is wrong with you? Why are you so aggressive all of a sudden?"

"Nothing, just leave me alone."

At the end of her sentence you heard her voice crack and yet again you stole a glance at her and saw a single tear roll down her cheek. Seeing her cry made your heart hurt more than words could express, but why? She is just your sister. Why would you be feeling this type of heartache, and why was she crying?