29

"Mrs.Park...well something happened last night."

"I don't need you to be nice doctor. Give it to me straight."

"Mrs.Park had a seizure. We did a CT and an MRI and discovered that she has a brain bleed."

"So...will she be okay?"

"Mam/Sir, the hemorrhage is in a portion of her brain that we cannot reach."

"What does all of this mean?! What are you saying?!"

"We can't fix the hemorrhage."

"What's going to happen?! Will the bleed stop itself?!"

"I am afraid that the hemorrhage will not subside on it's own. I am sorry."

"What do you mean you are sorry?!"

"We can't help her."

"FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN!"

"Would you like to see her?"

"Yes, I would like to see her alive!"

"I am sorry, but there is nothing further that we can do."

"..."

"According to the size of the bleed and how long it has been bleeding, Mrs.Park doesn't have much longer. Would you like to be with her?"

"Yes, please."

You walked into Chaeyoung's room and sat beside her bed.

"Hey, can you hear me," you said with a sad smile. "I just wanted to let you know that I love you. I'm sorry that we didn't have much time together. I am glad of all the good times I had with you though. I remember when we were going to school that one day and you shoved my face into my cereal bowl. Haha, mom told me to leave you alone. I think that you are her favorite. I know that you are my favorite," you said holding her hand and kissing it. "I wish I could have you forever. Ugh, you pabo. Why did you have to leave the house? You would be fine if it wasn't for dad coming here. Let me not talk about him. Please don't forget about me. I don't want to hear about any of your angel boyfriends/girlfriends. Hm, I am going to really..."

You looked over when you heard her heart monitor slow down.

"Don't h-hang on for me C-Chae. Go i-if you need to. I-I won't hold you hostage."

Her heart monitor was getting slower and slower.

"I love you, Park Chaeyoung. I always will."

With one final beep the heart monitor went to a solid line. You got up and caressed her cheek before planting one last kiss on her soft lips.

"Goodbye my love."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A/n: Don't remove this story from your libraries yet, my loves. This story isn't over.