24(Male Smut Version)

*Warning: Smut. Male version.(Female version of this is the previous chapter)

A/n: Thanks to Limariobangs for this smut chapter. Without her this story would not come together the way I wanted it to, so thank you very much. Go check out her story BlackVelvet Reactions! Seriously go read it, before I get mad. Jk, but really go check it out.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"How are you feeling?"

"Better now," Chaeyoung said sitting beside you on the couch.

"Thank you for everything. I didn't believe you."

"It's fine. Jungkook and I were both people that you trusted. Deciphering who was telling the truth was a hard thing to do."

"I just wished I would have believed you. Why would he," she said as a stray tear fell.

"I don't know," you said wiping her tear. "Come here," you said opening your arms.

Chaeyoung sobbed lightly inside your arms. She hugged you tighter as she felt her heart starting to ache.

"Ssh...it's alright. Everything's going to be okay, Chipmunk," you mumbled lowly, trying to comfort the brokenhearted girl.

"I-I can't believe he did that to me again. I loved him so much, yet he did this to me once again."

"You should let him go. He's not good for you."

Chaeyoung looked you deeply into your eyes.

"Who's going to replace him then?"

"I really do still love you. Nothing in my heart has ever changed about-"

Chaeyoung immediately cuts you off with a kiss. It shocked you, but you kiss her back.

Chaeyoung slowly moves onto your lap, wrapping her arms around you neck.

Without hesitation, you stood up and slowly walked her to your bedroom. Once there you gently placed the married women on your bed.

Chaeyoung pulls you down, leading you into another kiss.

Your hand sneakily moves down to Chaeyoung's breast, massaging to mound gently, earning a soft moan from the owner.

Before you could do anything further, you looked down at Chaeyoung.

"Are you sure you want to do this," you asked her.

Chaeyoung nodded in response.

"Be gentle with me. You know about what my father-"

"I know what he did. I promise I won't hurt you like he did."

Chaeyoung melted in your touch, not wanting this to be over soon. Chaeyoung shivered as she felt your hand lifting up her shirt.

She immediately covers her breasts when you unclasped her bra.

"It's okay, you look so beautiful..." you removed her hands and leaned down, kissing her collarbone and move down to her breast.

Chaeyoung bit her lip, trying to hold her moans back. Chaeyoung tugs on your shirt, trying to pull it off.

You leaned back and take your shirt off, throwing it somewhere in the room.

"I love you Chae..." you whispered.

"I love you too."

You moved down and pull Chaeyoung's pants along with her panties with you. She shivered lightly as the cold air hits her womanhood.

"Relax...I promise I won't be rough," you whispered in her ear.

Chaeyoung gasped in surprise when she felt your fingers rubbing her core, making her back arch in ecstasy.

"Y-y/n," she moaned.

You pressed you thumb against throbbing clit making her buck her hips against you to find more friction.

When you're sure that Chaeyoung is wet enough, you slid your rigid shaft into the girl and moved your hips back and forth slowly.

Chaeyoung let out a loud moan and gripped onto the bed sheets tightly. She never felt anything like this with Jungkook.

The pleasure overwhelmed her, the feelings of pure love. The Australian girl unconsciously spread her legs wider, giving her body to you to enjoy.

Loud moans echoed into your ear. Chaeyoung's voice was angelic.

Chaeyoung almost screamed in pleasure as you pick up the pace a litte, feeling her hot center clench around you.

Chaeyoung shuts her eyes tightly, enjoying every move that you made. Slow, sensual, and pure love.

You moved your member deeper, making Chaeyoung moan loudly and her legs tremble.

"I'm close!" Chaeyoung warned.

You leaned down and kiss her jaw gently.

"Then what's holding you back?"

What that, Chaeyoung lets out a loud and long moan as she let herself reached her climax.

You continued to thrust you member into her even faster. Your member throbbing in pleasure as your climax was near.

When you were about to pull out Chaeyoung wrapped her legs around your waist, making you panic a litte.

"I-It's okay...I I'm on pills," she moaned.

With that, you reached your climax and slowly pulled your member out of her.

You lay down next to Chaeyoung, who's still trying to catch her breath. With a swift, gentle move, you pull Chaeyoung into her into a warm hug.

"Why did we do do this?"

"Because I love you and vise versa."

"I can't shake the fact that now I feel like a cheater. I mean I am one."

"No." "Did you really ever love him."

"At some point I did. I still feel bad."

"We can talk in the morning about this okay? Just right now can you be with me?"

"I missed you ,y/n. You were the only thing I could think about when dad took me away. Everyday."

"I missed you too."

"Don't leave me."

"I will never leave your side again."

As you two slowly drifted off to sleep you could not help the smile that crept onto your face. Finally you have gotten your love back...

Suddenly the door flew open and light flooded your bedroom.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE," a voice raged.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

A/n: Since some of you didn't read it the first time, here it is again. Thanks to Limariobangs for this smut chapter. Without her this story would not come together the way I wanted it to, so thank you very much. Go check out her story BlackVelvet Reactions! Seriously go read it, before I get mad. Jk, but really go check it out.