33

Y/n:"Can I ask you something?"

Detective Buras:"Is Chaeyoung alive? Is that what you are going to ask?"

Y/n:"Y-yes. H-how did you...nevermind. Is she though?"

Detective Buras:"Yes."

"SHE IS?!"

"We got video confirmation this morning."

"Video confirmation? How is she?!"

"She seems to be in a bad state, but was alive and breathing as of this morning."

"GO GET HER!"

"It isn't that simple, y/n. In the few hours that we have received the video, my team has narrowed it down to a minimum of 15 places around this area that she could be. It is going to take a while to decode the video and find her."

"Decode the video?"

"Well...scan the room for clues as to where she is. Also there was something in the video that is not sitting right with my team. But, you have been cleared."

"I have been cleared?"

"You are no longer suspect in the kidnapping of Mrs.Park Chaeyoung. Based on the stories and police cameras...you could not have been the person to kidnap her."

"I am still confused though. I saw her die in the hospital. I went to her funeral."

"That is not true. You went to a clone's funeral."

"Clone?"

"Who you saw in that hospital was not Park Chaeyoung. Dental records were pulled and showed that she was not Chaeyoung. Someone set all of this stuff up to happen."

"So you are saying that the person that was at my house the night of the accident was not her?"

"It most likely was Mrs.Park that was at your house at the time. I am saying that somewhere between your house and the hospital there was a switch."

"But, she looked so much like Chaeyoung."

"Reconstructive surgery. There was evidence of it after further examination of the body."

"This is a lot."

"Take your time..."

"BOSS, COME LOOK AT THIS," Detective Manoban said bursting into the room.

"What is it, Manoban?"

"There is a live video from Mrs.Park!"

You followed as Detective Buras ran out of the room. As you approached the screening room, you heard her voice. Park Chaeyoung was indeed still alive.

"Mrs.Park, this is Detective Buras from Central Station. I am here with y/n. Can you tell us where you are?

"I-I don't know.

Are you okay, y/n?

Micha, is she okay?

I didn't get to tell you that I was having her.

Never forget about me okay?

The Park Lovers forever, right?

How are you, doing?

Evening is coming soon..."

Before Chaeyoung could finish her speech the camera was knocked out of her hands.

"NO," she continuously screamed.

All of a sudden the screaming stopped. The camera was picked up and thrown, at full speed, against a concrete wall.

"What was that? She wasn't making any sense."

"What she said was perfect, y/n. It wasn't enough though."

"It is the oldest trick in the book, y/n," Lisa said.

"What might that be, Manoban?"

"Code."

"I didn't get any codes from what she just said."

"Think about everything she said. Look at the beginning of every sentence she wrote. It spells out 'I AM IN THE...'."

"It cut off before she could finish though," Detective Buras interrupted.

"Boss, look at the far left corner," Lisa said rewinding the video.

"What is it," you asked.

"It is more interesting information. Manoban, we need to tell the team that our suspects have been narrowed down to 3. Possibly two people active in the kidnapping of Park Chaeyoung."

"Y/n, you should go home and look after Micha."

"Why do you sound worried," you asked Buras.

"I am trying my best not to be, y/n. Go get Micha and go home now!"

"Okay. Wait..."

"What?"

"Detective Manoban, where is my daughter? I left her with you."

"Oh, sorry. This cute girl, Jisoo, came and started flirting with me, so I left her with your father."

"I outta slap you. At least leave her with my mother if anyone."

"Sorry."