Fight

Warning Chapter Contains Sexual Content⚠️

🌻Mia's P.O.V🌻
I laid silently my brown eyes focused on the twilight as I greedily inhaled the colorless gas my tired body needed to survive. My chest heaved as dark tendrils stuck to my face due to the sweat that coated my numb body which was currently being supported by the warm earth. My clammy skin tickled by the recently trimmed grass beneath me and the cool spring air.

"Again." Lucas ordered coming to stand over my somewhat lifeless body his emerald eyes silently daring me to protest which of course I did.

"Lucas this is ridiculous the sun is rising I'd like to go to sleep like a normal person." I groaned flopping my arms on my face so they now covered my eyes.

"You aren't normal Mia now get up." He ordered yet again his voice and features void of any emotion resulting in his green eyes to appear darker than usual. Slowly sitting up from my position I quickly considered flopping back down and throwing a full on tantrum with lots of tears but opted to leave that option for when I desperately needed to get out of Lucas' new 'Train Mia to be an excellent Luna project'.

Lucas' obsessive training started after those two rouges came onto his territory that much I knew, though he told me very little about the situation the connection was easy to make.

"Again." He ordered once more thrusting the large metal object into my hand earning himself a scowl.

"Why is it necessary for me to do this?" I asked raising the heavy metal object carelessly flinging it not caring where it fell. One thing was for sure Lucas was pissed which was understandable seeing that I found it hard to focus and take this crap seriously in my state. I wasn't a morning person and Lucas thought it would be a great idea to wake me at two in the morning after I worked a double shift. I attempted to go along with it because it seemed to be important to him but my cooperation ended when every muscle in my body protested at the amount of stress I was putting on my tired body. The golden sun peaking through the dark curtain of the horizon signaled that he was going too far the introduction of the sword that now laid less than three foot steps away from me was the final nail in the coffin.

"Mia you're pissing me off." He growled quickly closing his eyes that were no longer their usual green.

"Good maybe you'll finally talk to me because I don't know what the hell is going on with you or your pack that closely resembles an army preparing for war three." I spat my frustration and exhaustion getting the best of me fueling my annoyance.

"Stop asking me unnecessary questions Mia and simply do as I say." He growled his eyes never once meeting mines the cool metal of the sword that stood at my waist being shoved to my body finally pushed me to the edge.

"Lucas what the hell am I supposed to do? When I'm being attacked say... oh dear scary and intimidating man or woman please wait here while I go fetch my awkwardly large and outdated sword my boyfriend insisted I learn to use for my protection? You ought to be out of your damn mind if you believe that I'm simply going to "do as you say" without asking a question because we both know that's not how I roll. Whatever's going on you better figure out how you're going to tell me. I do welcome you to play with your sword until you get that figured out but until then you shouldn't even enter into that house." I seethed pushing the dumb sword to the ground resisting the urge to curse him out.

Lucas hid everything related to his pack from me choosing to tell me as little as possible and I knew that was because I was human and in his eyes whether he would admit it or not, meant that pack business had very little to do with me. "And he says nothing." I chuckled darkly glaring at the emotionless man before me as anger coursed through my heated veins.