II

Previously
"Are you okay?" Mia asked tilting her head slightly to the right as she looked at me worry shining bright in her brown eyes. I had all intentions of answering Mia my main objective in that moment was to reduce her worry for me maybe even say something dumb so that I could make her smile basking in the warmth I felt every time she did but of course that didn't happen and instead my office door being busted  open which was quickly followed by one question asked by my mate that caused my entire body to run cold.

"Lucas who is that?"
                                                      ——————-———————
🌻Mia's P.O.V🌻
Time stood still as my eyes slowly ran over the figure before me as my question hung in the now tense air unanswered. Lucas' tense body beneath me acted as a silent response to the half naked woman that stood in the doorway frozen in shock or what I believed to be shock as a result of my presence.

"Lucas who is she?" She asked her voice holding a trace of desperation as she tugged at the transparent lace material that covered her pale skin.

"This is Mia my mate and fiancée." Lucas finally answered clearing his throat uncomfortably all while my eyes stayed trained on the brunette before me cloaked in lingerie at midday. Her breast sat high on her chest in the laced black push-up bra she wore which no doubt was squeezing the life out of her, black lace underwear all topped off with a matching floor length lace robe.

"You're mate. I thought she was dead?" She stuttered her high pitched voice, unnecessary questions and mere presence annoyed me more than I could bare and quickly decided to speak up instead of allowing Lucas to handle his situation seeing that he either bit off his tongue or was currently having a stroke.

"You're question is practically irrelevant seeing that I'm right here therefore you don't need to wait for a response. Retrace your steps and return to whatever hole you came out of and make sure that this is the last time this ever happens. Go on." I said flatly moving my hands in a shooing manner earning myself a quick glare before she stormed out the office slamming the wooden door behind her. Slowly standing from my seat I turned to look at Lucas who's mind was clearly somewhere else.

"Did that turn you on?" I questioned not missing the familiar feel of heated anger as it slowly defused into my bloodstream.

"No. I know that you're going to over react so let me just say that she was simply a girl I had an arrangement with this is all simply a misunderstanding. She has been out of town for a while and didn't know I found you." He sighed his green eyes holding my darkened brown ones.

"I'm not over reacting. I simply asked a question." I said calmly shrugging innocently at my visibly stressed fiancé.

"I answered your question." He quipped earning himself a humorless laugh at his attitude.

"Lucas just ensure that you discontinue all your previous arrangements I don't want to have a motive to commit a double homicide." I warned before attempting to storm out of his office before I was pulled back into his now standing form. 

"We aren't going to fight about somebody that was apart of my life before I met you who must I add meant nothing to me. There isn't any other female that has a hold on me besides you. You need to remember that I belong to you and only you and that's never going to change." He said lowly leaning forward pressing a kiss to my forehead as his large hands settled on my hips pulling my body closer to his. "I'm sorry baby." He whispered moving so his head now rested between my shoulder and neck.

"You better be." I grumbled any trace of anger disappearing when he started pressing kisses to the sensitive flesh of my neck.

"You're the only lady I want and need." He whispered lifting me placing me to sit on his desk before roughly pressing his lips to mine. Pulling away from the kiss abruptly unwanted tears burning my eyes as I asked the one question that allowed reality to return quickly dismissing the jouissance Lucas' touch created.