Results

🐾Lucas' P.O.V🐾
My eyes danced across the scene before me causing a smirk to tug slightly at my lips as the familiar metallic scent filled the poorly lit room. Leaning into the chair the cold metal pressed into my back as I waited patiently for an answer. Never breaking eye contact I silently enjoyed the fear and desperation that shon bright in her shiny wide eyes even though I knew it was all a pretense. The salty liquid traveled down a over traveled path down her heated cheeks as she relentlessly tugged at the restraints that held her to the chair she occupied.

"Lucas what do you want from me!" She screamed her voice cracking cutting her dramatics short.

"Facts." I stated plainly unaffected by her tears and screams.

"I've already told you everything I know." She whispered as though saying the lie lower would somehow make them true.

"Beatrice facts are usually associated with the truth. For instance you're only prolonging your death with this foolishness. The more you lie to me the slower your death...and that's a fact and a promise." I seethed my body going stiff with rage when her chapped lips twitched showcasing a brief smirk. Every cell in my body swelled with liquid fire as my nerves twitched in anticipation of snapping her neck with my bare hands.

"You may as well kill me now because I have nothing else to say." She uttered her voice holding a trace of pride and determination. Folding my arms across my chest I nodded slowly. Not in agreement to what she said but a silent command to the sole female warrior who stood behind Beatrice. I'd never found it within myself to raise my hand at a woman and even though Beatrice had overstepped several lines that were never meant to be crossed I still couldn't hurt her. She knew my past and I assume attempted to use that against me but if she somehow believed she actually had the upper hand she was swiftly reminded when the metal object contacted her ebony skin creating a crimson trail down her cheeks seamlessly mixing into the salty one. "You are never going to find them Lucas and if you do find them they'll be dead." She puffed between rugged breaths earning herself a chuckle. "Your weak human mate is the beginning of your end. She is going to be the cause of your ruining. When you're holding her in your arms looking on as her life force drains from her remember that it was my doing. My death is a sacrifice for our people's bright future ahead." She stated mustering all her strength to look me in my darkened eyes.

"All you've just told me is that you're dumber than I initially thought. Your sacrifice is going to amount to nothing Beatrice I can assure you of that. The scary lady over there. Aaliyah, she's going to kill you now and I'm going to leave but before I do I think I should at least let you know one thing. I found them. Alive too." I said slowly stressing the last part doing nothing to withhold the cocky smirk that over took my face when she stiffened at my words.

                                                 ———————————————
I sensed the bullshit awaiting me from a mile away. I didn't have to see her to know that she was upset yet again. I also didn't have to think too far in hopes of figuring out why she was upset. Though I wasn't sure exactly what was the cause I knew it would be my grandmother's doing.

"Good morning Lucas." The gray headed woman chirped pulling her face away from her large coffee cup to flash a dazzling smile at me.

"Morning." I grumbled choosing to refrain from commenting on her unusually bright mood or the fact that she wasn't fooling anybody with the coffee mug.

"Daddy!" A familiar voice screamed causing me to stiffen when a small body crashed against my legs short arms holding me in a tight hug.

"Ace." I greeted unsurely lifting the excited child into a brief hug before setting him down allowing him to disappear into the kitchen.