First Class

He looks up seeing the girl giggle looking at y/n. He looks back at me as I make eye contact with my watery eyes.

"That little bitch," Hiroji scowled jumping out of his chair.

I quickly grab the sleeves of his sweater unable to say a word out of his mouth. He sits down again bringing me closer to him.

"Don't hide what hurts you y/n" he muttered holding me tighter.

I slowly pull away wiping away the tears from my eyes and nodding my head.

"y/n, Evan come up here please," he shouted sipping a bit of coffee out of his mug.

"So y/n for today your not going to your classes," he said looking at me with his baggy brown eyes.

"What, what do you mean I'm not going to my classes!" I yelled eyes wide open.

"You'll be going to Evan's classes to... help him." He sighed sipping more coffee.

"Wouldn't that affect my grades?" I blurted out.

"You already way ahead of the advanced classes so just for a semester you'll be helping him." He snapped.

I take a step back looking away from the man's dark brown eyes.

"Just keep on eye on him," he sighed again giving me an extra sheet of Evan's schedule.

I look at Evan who already left to talk to a bunch of girls. I sighed walking back to my seat. I slouch on my chair covering my face with my hair.

"So I guess you're not going to be in our classes?" he stated.

I sit up straight moving the hair away from my face. I look at his eyes as I'm seeing my own reflection.

"Apparently no," I sighed putting my head on my hand.

"It's okay we'll be able to see each other at lunch time." he smiles patting my head.

I guess he's right. I smile back then look at the new sheet that was given to me. Math was the first class. The bell rings as I jump out my seat. Evan got out the crowded girls about to leave through the door.

"Wait! Evan!" I shouted almost tripping over my own chair.

He stops and turns his head.

"What do you want?" he scowled giving me dirty look.

At first, I couldn't make a sound come out of my mouth, but then I grip on to the paper giving him scowled look. I walk up to him meeting eye to eye with him.

"Listen I don't want to be with you either, however, I was told to take care of you like you can't even take care of yourself." I hissed. "Now let's go we don't have all day."

I grab his hand and began to walk him out of the classroom to our next class. The room was full seats going all the way to the bottom where the teacher was and a huge board.

He looks up giving me a gentle smile. His eyes are light blue, his skin smooth and pale, and his hair light brown pushed backed.

"Hello there," he shouted. "Nice to see students come early."

His words echo around the giant room. I've wave back to the teacher giving him a faint smile. Evan bumps on my shoulder moving down the stairs sitting down on the long table. I try to keep my balance from falling down the stairs. I give a glare Evan who just ignored me giving me similar gently smile like the teacher. I look away as I began to walk down the stairs to the teacher.

"Hello, Mr... um,"

"Mr. Val, Ms. y/n." he corrected holding his hand out.

I grab his soft hand shaking it.

"I've heard all about you y/n you'll be a great student," he complimented letting go of my hand.

"Thank you, Mr. Val, however, I was sent here to help Evan with his classes," I added on pointing at Evan who started talking to a bunch of girls again.

"Ah yes Ms. y/n here you go," he replied giving me a binder full of advanced math problems. "This is some math problems you could solve when I'm teaching the class," he said, showing again his gentle smile.

I bow and go up the stairs to where Evan is sitting. It was more crowded than I thought that I couldn't even sit down.

"Alright class please take a seat we don't get all day chop chop." He yells clapping his hands.

The girls scrabble through knocking me around. The most of the girls have already taken seats next Evan leaving me standing alone.

"Excuse me, Brianna, please move to another seat please," the professor shouted.

The girl gives a loud groan and stands up slamming the chair. She gives me a glare as she walks to another seat. I sit in the chair scooting it forwards.

"Well class as your first day of school we'll be doing a few linear equations with a partner." he cheers as everyone in the classroom groans.

"Hey Evan do you want to be my partner?" a girl on the other side asked.

Wow is this kid this popular that every girl wants to be with him? He doesn't even look that good.

"Nah I'm sorry ladies I'm going to be hanging out with my bro, Basically," he whispered back pointing at a boy with green eyes and dark bronze skin.

He was just one table up waving at all the girls. He moves a bit forward giving Evan a handshake.

"So students get with your partners and come down here to get your sheet." He shouted as everyone scrabbles around the room.

"Evan I'm going to go get your paper," I sighed getting up my chair.

"I'm sorry babe, but I'm already partners with him." He said jumping the table.

"First my name isn't 'babe', and I was assigned to help him for the rest of the week," I responded looking up at him.

"What Evan you never told me you get to have a lady all to yourself!" Marcel shouted grabbing everyone's attention.

I felt all eyes on me just like it was back then. Back there in that place.