Evan's Forgiveness

It was Evan standing there with an ugly stare. I push away from Jonathan's hands as I felt my heart drop. I could tell he was furriest by the sound of his voice. But I didn't understand why he was so angry? Evan walks towards us, still holding to his ugly stare. I don't why, but his presence made me feel anxious.

"Hey, Evan!" Jonathan greeted.

"Don't hey me!" Evan snapped.

"Calm down," Jonathan chuckled. "Do you feel okay?"

"I feel perfectly fine," he grunted.

Evan grabs me by the wrist and yanks me towards him.

"Hey watch it!" I grunted.

I try to pull my hand away, but his grip was perfectly tight.

"Evan stop you're hurting me!" I whimpered.

"Shut up you slut!" he scowled.

My heart immediately sink. I was downright terrified.

"Evan what's gone over your head!" Jonathan shouted.

"What do you mean!" he snapped. "I'm not wrong."

He's... not wrong. Is that what he only sees me as?

"No Evan," Jonathan scoffed. "That's where you're wrong."

Jonathan grabs my other arm stretching me between them.

"She's the most cutest, stuck up, and beautiful girl I've ever met," he added.

"Is that so," Evan muttered under his breath.

It got silent all of a sudden leaving me in the middle of this mess. A fight was about to break down between these two. What can I possibly do right now? It finally hit me. I knew what I had to do.

I pull away from Jonathan's hand walking towards Evan. Both Evan and Jonathan were shocked by the action I took. I could feel my legs shaking and my forehead sweaty, but I had to hold it together. I put on the brightest smile I could. I look at Evan still recalling myself of how much of rotten person he is.

"I think it's time we go," I smiled.

"What!" Jonathan gasped

"Well, I do have a job to do," I stated.

"Shouldn't you be worried!" he exclaimed.

"Not all," I chuckled

I wrap my arm around Evan's arm. I could tell Evan was just as surprised as Jonathan, which is was I expecting to get. I actually surprise myself.

"I'll see you later Jonathan!" I bubbled.

I pull Evan to the parking lot away from Jonathan. I was completely stressed out and just wanted to go home. It was silent between the two of us leaving a void. But Evan finally spoke up.

"I'm sorry y/n," he mumbled.

"Save it, Evan!" I sighed.

I was done with his stupid excuse! I could tell this won't be the last time he pulls that again!

"Can we just get going!" I complained. " I want to get home on time."

He nods his head and takes out his phone. He sent a text to someone before putting it back in his pocket. We both catch other's eye, but I quickly turned my head away from him.

"Our ride will be here soon," he mumbled.

"Good," I scoffed.

"Listen here y/n!" Evan snapped. " I didn't mean to call you a slut!"

"Then why did you say it!" I barked.

"Becuase!" he shouted.

"Becuase why Evan!" I cried out.

He didn't respond back instead, stood there with a sad expression. Oh no... I think I was too harsh, but what he did...

"I'm sorry Evan," I apologized. " I shouldn't have been too harsh with you."

We both catch each other's eye again. I begin to walk a bit closer to him as I gaze into his dark brown eyes.

"I'm sorry too for everything that has happened to you," he implored.

He walks closer towards me as we meet face to face. Was I missing about this whole time? Because he's acting differently than usual. His words have touched my heart for once, unlike his stupid pick-up lines or flirting techniques. He was a whole different person there standing before me.

"Will you forgive me this time?" he asked.

He touches my cheek rubbing it softly. I put my hand over his closing feeling his warmth against my cheek. I close my eyes thinking of my response. He's like a different person than before, but that doesn't change the fact about his past actions. I pull his hand away from my cheek looking him straight in the eye.

"No," I replied. "I won't forgive you until you give me a reason to forgive you!"

I felt the air go cold as I felt the hairs on my neck go up. I was speaking from the heart and I hope he understands my decisions. Just like that the air, his warm eyes turned bitter cold. It really shot fear into my soul,  but I still had hope he understood.

"I don't understand," he shouted.

He grips onto my arm pressing it tightly against his palm. I try pulling away  with my other hand, but he wouldn't let go.

"Jonathan isn't any different from me," he snapped, "but you look at him with such kind eyes that I don't get!"

"You're wrong!" he cried. "He's a kind boy even if he's a pain the butt unlike like you!" 

"He plays with other girls don't you understand!" he cried.

"I'm well aware of that," I snapped.

"Then what were you doing with Jonathan back there!" he questioned.

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. How couldn't I see it before? Maybe Jonathan is who I thought he was.

"I thought so," he mumbled. "You believed him so blindly it almost makes me sick."

 Before things could escalate any further, a car begins to honk their horn. We both turn our heads towards the car which was in fact, a limo.

"Oh, that's our ride," Evan sighed. "Let's go."

He grabs me by the hand taking me to his limo. I wanted to push away, but what's the point by now. We both enter the limo without another word. He closes the door behind him singling the driver to start the car. The driver took us to the top of a hill where Evan's house could be seen. It was a short ride there, but it felt longer. The driver parks the limo in front of his mansion that shined through the evening. The driver opens my door waiting for me to get out.

"Thank you," I thanked.

I get out with Evan behind me. We both walk up towards the door with our bags cracking our backs. Evan takes out a key from his pocket to open the door, but before he was able to open it, a lady unlocked the door from the inside.   

"Oh my little boy, how was your first day of school?" the lady asked with a radiant smile as she gave Evan a hug.

"Please stop hugging me, mom," he mumbled. 

That's his mother! I know who she is! She's my mother's best friend, Seo-Yun Fong (This is not her actual name. I don't want to search that up. I don't want to act like a stalker so I won't).

"I see you brought a guest with you," she beamed.

I put my hair over my bruised eye hoping she won't see it. She squints her eyes at me as she tries to see who I am. Her eyes went wide open with her smile beaming with excitement.

"You're the daughter of Olivia Foster!" she shouted.

Thanks, everyone who's been reading my story!!! owo