He's not Bad Afterall

"Your smooth skin makes me feel... a bit delirious," he purred gently to my ear.

He pulls my shirt a bit higher as he begins moves his hands closer to my chest.How could I've left my guard down? How could have I forgotten Cartoonz warning?

"Jonathan... please stop," I cried.

He stopped, frozen in silent. He slowly moves his hands down letting my shirt cover my stomach again. I felt my eyes burning with hot tears, my body trembling, and my ears bright red. He moves back giving me space. Even though he stopped, I still felt a chill running through my body.

"What's wrong didn't you like it?" he asked sounding a bit puzzled.

"What's wrong with you? Why didn't I like it? Are you that much of an idiot!" I cried out.

I turn my head back making eye contact with his. My eyes were bursting out in tears unable to stop them. I looked horrible... I felt terrible. Bruises covered my body like black, purple, and blue paint smeared on me. People have bullied me, call me names, and touch me in ways that felt uncomfortable. Jonathan's eyes were in shock with his jaw dropped to the ground. I try to hold myself together and not make such a scene.

"You want to know whats wrong?" I mumbled as I wipe the tears from my cheek.

He didn't respond instead stood there not knowing what to do in this situation. I move my hair to the side giving him a good view of my purple eye.

"I've been through a lot today without giving a single complaint," I grunted. "But then you come along touching me without realizing I'm not just a object," I yelled.

I was letting out everything out that's been bothering me all day. Well, not everything, but what I thought was necessary. I sigh feeling a bit of relief of letting a bunch of stuff out off my chest.

"Let's forget this ever happened and begin with this experiment," I mumbled.

"R-right of course!" he shouted.

"Then why don't we begin already," I cheered as I wipe the tears from my cheeks.

I grab the book given to me by Ms. Smith. Before I open it, I couldn't remember a single thing about the experiment. What should I do then?  I look at Jonathan who as well knew nothing about this.

My chest begins to tighten feeling tremendous pain every time I tried breathing. I grab my polo tightly trying my best to breath. My vision loses focus as the surrounding around me twist and turns. I notice the table moving closer to my face catching me off guard. I slam the table before I hit my head. I couldn't hear anything but a loud ringing in my ears. I hear a mumble but couldn't make up into words.  My shoulder, arms, and back couldn't have felt less painful as the pain my chest.

I thought everything was going downhill. Memories flashed through my head wishing everything would have been different. I feel my eyes burning with hot tears. Before I knew it, someone quickly wraps their arms around feeling my body with warmth.

"Breath calmly y/n breath calmly" he muttered.

I begin to breath softer, which relax the pain in my chest, shoulders, and back. My vision is now able to focus, and my head isn't ringing as loudly as before. I wrap my arm around the person stuffing my face into his shirt. I felt relieved the pain was over.

"Do you feel better," he whispered.

"A little bit," I mumbled.

The person kisses my forehead gently with soft lips. I look to see who this person was. It was Jonathan who hugged me, it was him who kissed me.

"I'm sorry for causing such a fuzz," I croaked, "I just haven't been feeling so well lately."

I wipe away my tears still feeling my eyes burning. I move away from Jonathan hug. I get up from my chair still a bit woozy. I fall back on the table making a move bit back.

"Y/n I think we should take you to the nurse you don't look so well." he stammered.

"No!" I snapped.

He stood quite this time. It stung me to say that, but I can't afford to go back home just yet.

"Well... can you just stay here with me?" he mumbled.

I look back at him, trying my hardest to focus my vision.

"Why," I asked coldly.

It took him a while to respond back to me.

"Becuase I care about your safety," he murmured, "and I'm also sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have done it in the first place."

Is he really sorry?  Is he really sorry for touching me without my consent? I shouldn't be thinking about this with this headache of mine. I moved closer to the door as my legs wobbled trying my best not to fall. My footsteps on top of the other knocking my balance. I fall back, but not on the cold floor. But on the warms arms of Jonathan.

"Please, y/n I don't want you to injure yourself," he muttered.

I close my weak eyes putting my hand over my steaming forehead. "Fine. I'll stay," I sighed. 

"Thank you," he mumbled.

He picked me up gently putting me down on the chair. He walks towards the door turning the doorknob.

"I'll be back, okay," he assured me.

I nodded my head in agreement. He walks out the door, a slowly closes it. It was just me in this dusty room, and my thoughts. Why did everything have to go this way? Why did I have to end up with him? I rub my eyes feeling more stressed than ever. This headache won't go away, it's getting really annoying. I look towards the window that was covered in boxes, looking through the crack where beams of sunlight appear. It must be such a lovely day outside.

I hear the door creak open, with Jonathan trying his best to be silent. He closes the door behind him and looks at with smirk on his face.

"So where did you go," I asked.

"To ask Ms. whatever her name was, what page number I was supposed to work on," he answered. "So now, if you don't mind, will be doing what 'I' was supposed to do in the first place." he chuckled.

It kind of brought a smile to my face to see so happy.  That wasn't the only thing that made me happy, but it's one of the reasons why.

A few minutes passed since when Jonathan started working. By the look in his eyes, you could tell he was actually focused. He isn't as dumb as I thought, which now that I'm thinking about it, sounds harsh. Time passes by, and I begin to feel my eyelids growing heavy on me. I tried my best to stay awake, but sometimes I'll catch myself off guard.

"Y/n do you want to take a nap for a while?" he teased.

"No," I yawned.

He quirks up an eyebrow as a grin curves up his face. Oh no, I knew what that grin meant. It's the same grin Hiroji makes whenever he's prepared to spit out his mouth.

"Oh really," he snickered.

He moved closer to my face with the same giant grin he had.

"Yes," I blurted out.

"Are you sure," he asked again.

"Yes," I yawned.

My cheeks burned bright red after my last response. I smacked my hand on my forehead, letting out a loud grunt.

"So y/n," he chuckled, "are you tired this time?"

A smile finally curved up my mouth.

"I guess I am," I replied.

He pull me towards him gently and slowly as possible. He sat me on top of his lap facing him.

"If you want you could just sleep on me?" he suggested. "It is better than sleeping on the hard chair."

"I guess I will," I chuckled.

I pressed my head against his chest and my arms cuddled against our bodies. I had a smile on my face as I finally fall into a deep sleep.