Tyler's Cocky Attitude

He comes closer to me giving a giant hug.

"Lui how are you," Hiroji asked as rub his nice dark brown hair.

He let's go of me off in a handshake with Hiroji.

"I've been great lately," he answered back as he does a slight pat on the back.

"Wait a minute you two know each other?" I asked pointing at both of them.

"Yes we have all the classes together," Lui snorted patting me little.

"Yup y/n we're having classes altogether." Hiroji squealed hugging me tightly.

"But she's in known of classes but this one?" Lui said pointing back at me.

"Oh well not right now as she needs to stay babysit another lower student," Hiroji explained to me.

"Oh makes sense," he snorted again pointing at Evan.

Hiroji nods back at him as they both try their hardest not to laugh. I pull them both towards the soccer field where our teacher told to be. I grab a ball from a giant bag and begin to play with it trying to not let it fall.

"Hey y/n hit it high," Hiroji yelled as he moved back and so does Lui.

I drop it, but before it hits the ground I quickly kick up into the air towards. Hiroji runs after the ball beating Lui in the process. He stops it with his chest and begins to do a few tricks.

"Hiroji you beat me to," he yelled trying to take it away from him.

"PLEASE STOP PLAYING WITH THE BALL AND COME OVER HERE YOU TWO!" the teacher yelled running towards us.

I walk over towards the teacher waiting for instructions. I look to the side of me seeing two girls giving me a glare. I clutch a fist trying my best to ignore them. Before I knew Basically pull me towards him taking me away from the girls.

"Don't worry they won't do anything to you if stay close by." he gently muttered into my ear.

We sit down on the grass and he let's go of me before Hiroji came along.

"Okay class so most of you if I'm correct already know how to play soccer so we'll play a game of two teams," he said looking at the papers that were given to him. "So I'll be picking your groups by how much you know," he added.

"I hope you and I get to be in the same team." Basically muttered back at me.

I give a light chuckle and look away from the teacher towards Evan. He was sitting with the rest of his friends who had started teasing him.

"Okay first I'll call the two team captains of the teams," he shouted still having his nose around his papers. "Y.n, and Tyler," he said out loud.

I get up and walk up towards the teacher standing right next to him. Tyler gets up as well standing next to me. He had broad shoulders of course making him even look bigger than most kids. His light blue eyes make contact with me giving me a glare.

"I can't believe I'm going against a shorty." he teased me.

"She might be short but she's one of the best soccer players I've seen." the teacher said right before Tyler's comment.

"Well then let's find out how good you really are." he chuckled.

I don't say anything but ignore him standing up tall before the rest.

"Lui, Hiroji, Sara, Mari, Alice, and Jonathan go up with y/n," he shouted out.

Quickly everyone gets 's up walking up towards me. The two girls who were giving glares were on my team which I wondered how this would turn out.