It's Not the End of the Day Yet

"Y/n wake up already,"

I slowly open my eyes trying to get my focus back on track. I move away from Jonathan warm chest, and stretch my arms up letting out a loud yawn.

"So how was your beauty sleep," he snickered.

I lowered down my arms feeling relieved to be able to have some sleep.

"Wonderful," I answered.

"How wonderful was it?" he purred.

"Wonderful enough to forget about you," I snickered.

"Ouch," He giggled.

I get up from his lap towards the empty chair.

"Did you finish it?" I asked

"Of course I did!" he grinned.

The bell ranged just after our discussion, which made me pounce like a cat on my two feet. It was a louder bell than the rest, or it was probably the teenagers screaming their lungs out. Jonathan let an unbreathable laugh right after the alarm. I look back at him with my face all flustered.

"W-what are you laughing out," I stuttered.

He tries his best to respond without dying from breath shortage. I turn towards the door, stomping my way there.

"Wait!," he giggles. "I'm sorry I couldn't help myself!"

He barely got up, without tripping over himself, and towards me blocking the door.

"Jonathan I need to go," I hissed as I try to push him away from the door, but my shoes would only slide back.

He snorts at my own in embarrassment as he pushes me back.  My shoes were not the best support for this situation or in any. I slide back onto the chair as Jonathan looks down upon me with massive grin. It sent a chill down my spine and made my hair on my neck stand up. My eyes were wind open with my chest puffing up with every breath.

"Let's get going you have a brother to see," he chuckled.

He pulls me up from the chair making bump into his chest.

"Ow," I croaked.

"Oops! Sorry for pulling you so hard I didn't me to do it intentionally!" he panicked.

"No no, it's okay! It was just a little bump," I blurted out. 

Jeez way the go me with my smooth moves. Jonathan grabs me by the hand, and we both begin to walk outside of the room.

"Do you need to go get something from your locker before we go?" he asked.

"Actually yes, yes I do," I snickered.

"Where your locker little girl," he teased me.

"I could take myself there if you don't mind." I hissed as pulled away from his grip.

I  begin to walk towards my locker down the hall before Jonathan annoys even more. I hope Hiroji does okay in his tryouts. Before I knew it, Jonathan was already in front of me with his stupid grin. Doesn't he know how to take a hint?

"Oh come on I won't bite," he laughed hysterically.

He stopped laughing catching my eye. He licks his red lips slowly sending a chill down my spine. Gosh that's stuck in my brain isn't that lovely.

"I think I'm good," I cringed.

I push him aside and begin to speed walk towards my locker. I could still see him licking his soft, red, lips so gentle. What am I saying! What's happening to me? My heart begins to beat out of my chest, and my cheeks feel puffed up red. Could I really have feelings for such a guy?

I got those thoughts out my head before I get a headache. I put in my locker combination, and with a slight push up, I open it. I grab my backpack and slam my locker shut.

"Y/n,"

I turned my head around; it was Lui with his adorable smile.

"Oh hey, Lui how's it  been?" I sputtered as I hit my back against the locker.

"Getting ready to leave this school," he chuckled.

"Right of course," I chuckled awkwardly.

Wasn't that smooth of me.

"Are going to do anything important right now?" he asked me.

"Actually yes I do have something important to do," I admitted.

"Oh okay, maybe I'll ask you another time," he mumbled.

"Welp I guess I'll see later," I chuckled trying not to show how awkward the situation went.

"Yeah I guess I'll see you later," he giggled with his adorable voice.

We wave goodbye to each other as we walk in the opposite directions of the hallway. Thank god that already ended I thought I was going to make a bigger fool out of myself. I let out a loud sigh I held since the start of that conversation. It took me a while to get to the field house as I got lost halfway there. It was huge with, of course, great seats and bathrooms, unlike my other school. Almost everything looked brand new even the carts they have.

Anyways, besides everything looking bought the other day, the area was amazing to have the outdoor field. There wasn't much noise as it away from all the traffic that get pilled up, and there is nice little hill to chill on. I sit on the stadium seats; waiting for my brother to appear in the field. It was kind of exciting seeing him in action as he always surprised me when he plays.

A couple of minutes past by before they finally entered the field. From a distance, they all look quite small, but if I were to stand there; I would look like a five-year-old. I look around the crowd of boys to find Hiroji and, of course, the rest of the other guys. I spot my bother's messy hair sticking out like a sore thumb. He wasn't as tall as the rest of the boys, but he wasn't so short either.

I kept looking around to find Evan or someone else I know. I finally spot Evan from the crowd talking to Tyler. Wait, hold up; what is Tyler doing there? I didn't remember he even played football in the first place.

"Y/n  come down here already!"

I'm sorry for not posting so often; I'm kind of busy with school in general. I hope you love my cheesy story that sometimes I wonder what I'm doing. Anyway, hope you all have a lovely day.