The Sound You Love

Evan get's up from his chair grabbing Angela by the hand. She turns her head towards Evan shooting her deadly glare at him. She struggles to loosen Evan's grip on her wrist, but that wouldn't budge him anytime soon.

"Let go," She squirmed.

Evan instead, pushed her closer to him kissing her with such passion. I quickly look away putting my hands over my innocent eyes. Whats'wrong with these people at this school? Why didn't the teacher let me go to my advance glasses with Hiroji and Lui? I would've had the most amazing year of my life, but now I just had to help this idiot!

Tyler patted my head softly stroking my hair. He slowly moves his hand towards my face, removing my hands. My vision begins to focus on making eye contact with Tyler's soft brown eyes.

"She's gone now no need to worry about her." He said in such a soft tone it could touch your soul.

He wraps his ginormous hands around my own hands still treating me like a fragile toy. Marcel begins to cough loudly grabbing our attention. I quickly dart my hands away from Tyler's grip, putting my hands close together on my lap. I still felt the heat coming out of my face, which probably meant that my face has already turned pink. I swear Hiroji better not leave me alone in the lunchroom anymore in embarrassment.

"Tyler you better keep your hands away from Y/n!" Jonathan yelled as he moved a bit to close to me.

"I was just trying to comfort her, I am her friend after all!" He shouted back.

My head already felt dizzy since I got here, which I'm sure I need a break from. I get up from my chair catching their attention immediately.

"I think I'm going  to the next class I'll need to go," I mumbled as rubbed my head.

"Oh okay, I guess we'll see you later," Marcel muttered.

I waved goodbye and walked out of the lunchroom. I wait for the door to close behind me so I could actually feel relieved of leaving the lunchroom. I let out a loud sigh as if I've been holding my breath for such a long time. I begin to walk towards my locker, that wasn't so far away from the lunchroom than I thought it was. It was really quite than the lunchroom for sure that I could probably hear my own heartbeat.

I get to my locker, pushing the handle on it. It made a loud noise, but I don't really mind. I just want to get to the next class. I grab the sheet my teacher gave to see Evan's classes, which as I scanned I felt excitement running through my blood. Music class was next, which was a class I had with Hiroji. I grabbed a rectangular black suitcase holding my favorite instrument. I close my locker walking towards the theater room, where the stage was calling me to play. I begin to walk at a fast pace towards the theatre room, holding the suitcase tightly. For a moment, I catch a glimpse of where Evan went. He left the lunchroom just to go make-out with his so-called "girlfriend".

I grunt and walk a bit faster to make it towards the doors that were right in front of me. I bang the doors open entering the room. The air smelled like a new car but probably a bit stronger. The door closed behind me echoing through the theater. It was huge compared to my school's theater room, but that wasn't all. The curtains were bright red, vibrant when the light shined on them. The wooden floor was polished and taken care of without a single scratch. The chairs had soft cushions with dark a red. I breathe in the fresh air feeling my heart accelerate. I run towards the stage like a kid on sugar. I step slowly on to the stage gripping on tighter to my suitcase.

My childhood lied here. On a stage. When I press the strings I've felt my heart flutter up not wanting to stop. I put my suitcase gently on the floor, clicking on the locks, opening the suitcase. There laid my violin shiny that I polished the other day. I grab the handle of the violin putting it on my shoulder gently. I take a deep breath closing my eyes. I begin to touch the strings gently making a soothing tone with every brush. Like always, I let out my heart so that it could echo through the room with every string I touch.

I remember how every day I would play for my dad when we went to visit him, or when I was in front of an audience embracing the tone I would play. I wasn't always alone on a stage as sometimes Hiroji would play with his soothing sound on the piano. It really always put a smile on my face even if ... my mother abused me until I got the right tone she wanted me to play. I stopped playing, moving my violin down so it can dangle from my arm. I feel my eyes burn with every passing second as I look down on the wooden floor.

It was silent as the tone I played didn't echo through the room anymore. But even though my tone was gone, it wasn't as silent anymore. In the distance, I begin to hear someone clapping grabbing my attention. I look up seeing someone sitting on one of the chairs. How did he even get in without me noticing? I stop thinking so much about before I start muttering to myself.

"Wow your so talented!" the boy shouted as he still kept on clapping.

My eyes went wide open as my heart sink. I haven't heard those words in a while probably never did. Those stuck to me like hot glue on my skin. The boy stops clapping and jumps over the chairs in front of him to get closer to the stage. He jumps up onto the stage struggling to get on, but eventually makes it. His hair was pitch black, comb a bit upwards. He had a small beard made him a bit attractive. He had a patch over his right eye and his other eye had a blazing red color. He had a bit of tan and stood tall, like most boys in this school.

"Hi my name is Cartoonz," he smiled as he puts out his hand.

"Hi my name is y/n," I blurted out as I shook his hand.

"That's such a lovely name, y/n." He chuckled as we both let go.

His voice sounded soft and sweet with every word he said.

"I'm not much into classical music, but how you played touched my soul." He chuckled as he pressed his chest with the tips of his fingers.

"Well, it's good to hear you find my skills bearably to hear." I chuckled as I gently crouch down to put down my violin in the suitcase.

"Don't say that! You play amazing!" he shouted happily.

Again, he surprised me with such caring words that I haven't heard from someone I just met.

"Thank you for your kind words Cartoonz," I muttered softly.

His face was sharp with his smile completely gone. He moves closer to me crouching a bit to meet eye to eye with me. I try to move back, but the clumsy me had other plans. My footsteps over the other landing in a loud thud. I rub my butt softly feeling a sharp pain from all the other bruises I had. Just then Cartoonz face was just an inch away from mine. My heart beats out of my chest filling the pulse in my neck going at such a rapid pace. He slowly moves his hand towards my cheek touching it so slightly. It had me in a trance as if I did any movement, would set something off. He moves my hair away from the plumped eye that was mixed with purple and blue. His eyes went wide open as his jaw dropped.

I felt my heart sink as my throat became dry. He probably thinks I look disgusting from my swollen eye. But the trance was still on with his gently sweet words.

"Even if you have a black eye. You still look like the prettiest girl I've met." He muttered as he showed his sweet devilish smile.

My jaw dropped as I felt my body drop a giant chained off my back. He grabbed my chin gently moving his face towards mine. In that very moment, I felt our lips press against each other bringing warmth to my heart. His lips were so gently and smooth like two small pillows pressing against my lips. He moves his lips away from mine feeling the warmth go away, sending goosebumps through my body. Just then, I felt void where my heart was supposed to be. For some reason, I wanted to pull him back pressing my lips against his. He was like a drug to me making me addicted to even though I've kissed him once. Before I noticed, Cartoonz gently picked me up like when a prince would carry her princess. I wish this could last a bit longer, but students were coming anytime soon.

Sorry for the long wait I'll try my best to post one each week, but if I don't please tell me in the comments.