The Day Goes Forward

I don't have I'm able to handle this guy's choice of words. I take a deep breath trying to hold my temper together. I look at Evan who sat there relaxed as ever. I sigh hoping we could both corporate on this project and on everything else we need to do together. I walk towards him and crouching down next to him. I put on the most peaceful smile I could put on at the moment.

"Evan," I muttered gently.

I reach out my hand to him catching his attention. I grab his hand gently as looked at him straight in the eye. His eyes go wide as he looked at me then at his at our hands.

"Evan I know you may not like me as a friend, but at least treat me like a colleague," I muttered as I squeeze his hand tightly.

He was speechless unable to say a word. It wasn't what I expected to happen probably should have taken a different root.

"Shall we start?" I asked him.

He shakes his head as he blinks rapidly.

"Y-yeah," he blurted out.

I let a light chuckled hoping he didn't hear it. I pull him up as his shadow cover over my own. I sit him down on the stool next to the piano. I sit on the other side of the stool and put the tip of my finger on the keys of the piano. My heart felt like it shot out my chest the moment I touched the piano.

"Okay, Evan the way to play is to relax your muscles and to play what comes out your heart," I tell him. "You may not get it at first, however, you'll get it soon enough." I chuckled.

"Yeah sure," he chuckled back as he touches ever key close by him.

I scoot next to him grabbing his handles gently by the wrist. I felt his body shake weirdly in a motion like when you get goosebumps.

"Press these keys gently," I whispered into his ears.

He gently presses the key just the way I told letting the sound echo through the small room. We were there for about an hour working on his skills on the piano, but it felt like only a minute past.

"Now Evan you play it by yourself," I squealed as jumped up and down waiting to hear smooth notes, however, I was prepared for incorrect notes.

"Right," he cheered.

I gaze down at the piano putting his gently on top of the keys. He presses the keys letting out a sweet tone I hope for, but of course there were a few incorrect notes. He presses the last key as he breaths loudly eyes wide open. He looks at me with a bright smile on his. It made realize how cute he really looked.

"So how did I do y/n," he asked.

"I think you did great," I beamed as I run towards him giving him a giant huge for such a small person I was.

I hugged him there for while letting the sweet smell of roses enter my nostrils.

"Umm... y/n can you let go now," he muttered.

I let go noticing the stupid action I took.

"Sorry Evan Just got overexcited," I chuckled as I tried to play it cool.

"Sure," he snorted as he patted my head lightly.

It annoyed me, but I'll let it slide for this one time. Now that I'm thinking about what time is it? I look at the clock that was on top of the door we entered. It was1:29 meaning we were about to leave in about a minute.

"Evan it's time to go to our next class together," I shouted as I hopped out of the seat.

"Hold on y/n

I stop looking back at him who I noticed he tripped over the stool.

"What is it Evan," I snorted.

He quickly gets up rubbing off the dust off his jacket.

"My parents prefer you to come over to my house for our study session," he advised.

Well, that would be nice to know his parents, but that means I'll need to tell dad about it. Why not it could help our relationship as colleagues.

"Yes, of course, Evan," I affirmed. "Now let's get going," I chuckled him.

He nods his head and follows me out the door. As we out the room to the stage I noticed I was missing something.

"My violin where did I leave it!" I squealed.

I ran towards where I remember last seeing my violin, which was where I and Cartoonz. As I sprinted towards I caught Cartoonz on the corner of my eye with a giant grin. I stop on my track looking back at Cartoonz. I then realized he was carrying my suitcase where I had my violin.

"y/n did you forget something," he chuckled as he waved the suitcase closer to his face.

"My violin," I shouted as I quickly ran towards him snatching the suitcase away from him.

I open the suitcase looking for my violin. The violin was still safe and sound. I sigh in relief feeling my heart rate slowly going to normal.

"Thank you for taking care of my violin and sorry for my improper manners." I thanked him.

"No problem anything for you of course," he beamed.

My face gets flustered by the nice compliment, but school wasn't over and needed to keep on schedule.

"Y/n what happened," shouted Evan as he finally caught up with me.

Without a word, I grabbed his hand sprinting towards our next class, which were two floors up.

"Y/n slow down a minute," he yelled.

I realized how fast we were going and finally stopped and let go of his hand. He put his hands his leg probably feeling his leg throbbing with pain, which is what usually what feel when you're sprinting at the speed I went.

"I haven't really been thinking straight," I chuckled awkwardly as I rubbed the back of my head.

"Yeah... I noticed that" he added on.

"Well at least we got here," I said trying to change the subject in some way.

He didn't respond back and instead stood up fixing up his hair. Jeez, I guess that was the end of our conversation. I grab the handle of the door pushing the door forward to enter the classroom. I enter the classroom moving towards an empty table on the far right corner of the room. Evan was still outside fixing himself up the few ladies in the room. He finally steps into the classroom with his sunglasses on like a hotshot. What a pain I just wanted to barf by just looking at the scene he made.

"Aren't you all looking lovely today," he shouted so they could hear him from all the chatter the girls made.

At least I wasn't the only one annoyed by seeing him. A lot of the boys were probably more annoyed than I was by the looks on their faces. Evan walks towards an empty stool next to me scooting it closer to the table. I try to keep my face with a smile instead of looking disgusted at him.

"So I see you like the attention," I asked him.

"I guess you could say that," he smirked. "Why you ask? Do you want some attention from me?" he whispered gently into my ear.

I quickly pushed him laughing loudly hoping it was a joke.

"Oh, that was a nice joke you got there Evan," I laughed.

I stayed silent for a bit but then started laughing with me just a bit more silent. I stop laughing and wait for the teacher to appear. Two minutes passed wondering if this was a normal thing that the teachers coming late to their own classes. Finally, the teacher appears slamming the door open with a kid by the ear. It made my heart begin to race, but for everyone in the class, it looked like a normal day. He lets go of the kid and slams the door shut behind her.

"Sorry for being late I had to get Jonathan before he was able to skip class," she snickered.

She sounded a bit crazy and I hope she doesn't blow up the classroom or something.

"Go sit down Jonathan," she shouted.

Oh no... Jonathan... in this class. This going to turn out worse than I expected.