Ms. Olivia

"Your Olivia's daughter!" she shouted.

I guess she finally noticed me. I still remember how often she'll come to see my mother for a cup of tea or just to talk. I was always happy when she came to visit us.

"Yes, that's me," I chuckled.

I can't believe Evan is related to her of all people. However, that explains a lot about Evan's character.

"How's life living with your father now?" she asked.

"It's been great actually!" I gushed. "As you see, I got accepted Panorama Academy."

"How did you do it with your father's little money?" she asked.

I never did hate Mrs. Fong, but she always criticized how much money my father has compared to my mother.

"I work academically hard of course," I answered.

"I should have known that was the case," she muttered to herself. "Your father would have never been able to enroll you into that school with his funds."

I wanted to scream at her about how astonishing my father is, but I'm afraid of how she'll be looking at me after that. I don't want her thinking I'm an impolite girl because of my father.

"Anyways, please come inside," she cackled.

Evan enters the house as I follow behind him. It was amazing! The house sparkled like diamonds with white and gold colors.

"Come on y/n lets go," he muttered. "My room is this way."

Oh right, that's why I came here.  I follow Evan up against the long staircase which was tiring holding my bags. We took a left to where his room was. He opens the door revealing his messy room. He had bags of chips all over the floor, bottles of sodas half empty, and a pile of clothes on his bed and his chair. What a great first impression.

"Uhh sorry, it's kind of messy here," he admitted.

"Yeah," I muttered, "kind of."

He moves the pile of clothes away from his bed putting it in a laundry basket nearby. He quickly arranges his bed before telling me to come in. I enter his room that stench of excessive cologne. I put my violin below the bed before sitting down.

"So what are we going to start on," he asked.

"Let's start with math and then some English," I answered.

I take out two textbooks, a pencil box, and notebook spreading it out in the bed. Just like that, we began. An hour has just gone by since we started this stressful session of tutoring. I look down on my watch to catch the time. It was barely 6:30 and I could already feel my stomach growling. But the only problems were, I was too embarrassed to ask for food. I kept myself from making my stomach growling any louder, but I was too late.

"Y/n are you hungry," Evan asked.

I felt my face go bright red with a hot burning sensation.

"No!" I stuttered.

He lets out a burst of laughter unable to keep in any longer.

"What!" I shouted.

By this point, my ears were burning up.

"You could just say you're hungry," he chuckled.

"But I'm not," I replied.

You could hear a loud grumble from all the silence securing it more clear that I'm starving.

"I'll tell the cook to make you something," he snickered.

He jumps off the bed walking towards the door.

"What would like me to get you," he asked as he holds ginormous grin on his face.

"I'm okay with anything," I badgered.

He walks out of the room leaving me alone with the strong stench of cologne. Way to go me with my smooth moves. I lay down on the bed letting out a loud sigh. I can't believe how much of a mess this guy's room is. How can he even sleep here with the strong stench of cologne he leaves on?

That's not what really matters right now. What really matters is how I never knew Evan even when our mom's new each other. What a small world it is. The door bangs open causing me to jump off the bed.

"Whoops sorry did I startle you?" he chuckled.

"Maybe," I bickered.

"I'm sorry for making fun of you if that's what you're mad about," he cheered.

He closes the door behind him and begins to walk towards me. It startled me to think on how he was able to topple of over me. He looks taller than Jonathan was, but he was smaller than Tyler.

"Should we keep going with our little tutor session?" he chuckled.

"Oh, right," I giggled.

We finish our last few minutes of tutoring before a maid called us down to eat. We walked downstairs to the dining room where a long table stood. Mrs. Fong was already sitting down on her chair at the far end of the table. On the left side of her sat a man who looked very similar to Evan but in a more manly way.

"Sit down you two," Mrs. Fong insisted.

Evan takes the seat beside her mother while I grab the seat alongside him. I felt a little apprehensive as I could feel the stares of both Evan's parents.  They were judging me by appearance probably. Why wouldn't they?

"So tell me, Ms. Olivia," Mr. Fong muttered. "What happened to you?"

"What do you ever mean Mr. Fong?" I asked.

"To your face," he answered."What's with all those bruises?"

Oh, I can't believe I forgot about all these bruises that stained my face.

"Umm...," I mumbled.

Before I was able to come with a lame excuse, Evan stood in.

"She was getting bullied by a bunch of girls," he explained, "and I was there to help when it happened."

This son of a bitch really had the guts to say that you when I'm here! But he did save my skin with his father.

"Is that so," he muttered.

He was an intimidating man without doing much but starring at me. It kind of scared me.

"It's nice to hear my son doing something for once," he chuckled.

I'm so glad on how far this has gone for about a year now. I wish all a wonderful new year and be ready for our next 2019. I hope, like always, you guys like how this story is going!