The Pressure Keeps on Going

"Y/n come down here!"

Wait what? Who called me? I look around trying to find the person who just called out my name. Maybe they called out someone else with the same name?

"Y/n!"

I look down towards the football field, where I assumed the voice came from there. I was correct, Cartoonz was looking at me no doubt about it. He kept on waving his hand swiftly as he caught my attention.

"Hurry up!" He shouted.

Oh right. I grab my stuff and beginning to walk down towards the football field. He runs towards me with his enormous smile.

"So how's it been?" he asked.

"It's been exhausting," I sighed.

"You're right on that for sure," he chuckled. "Let me give you a hand with that,"

He grabbed my bag out of my hand putting it over his shoulders.

"Come on I have a seat reserved just for you," he cheered.

He takes me to the benches on the other side of the field where the rest of the team stood. As we got closer to the team, I was welcome with a little surprise. Evan comes walking up to us with a thin smile. I'm not sure if I should be worried about that.

"Hello Evan you're looking splendid," I giggled

The uniform did, in fact, suit him well mostly making his shoulders look a bit... buffer.

"Oh thanks for the compliment," He chuckled. "Hey so... um... you kind of forgot something in class".

He shows me a black suitcase with my name on it.

"My violin!" I shouted.

I swiped it out of his hand squeezing it tightly against my chest. This violin was like my own child I couldn't bear the thought of how irresponsible I was.

"Thank you for bringing her back to me Evan!" I squealed.

His face turns a bit red as he turns his face away from me.

"Sure no problem," he muttered under his breath.

"Y/n, you're here!" I heard someone squeal.

Jonathan came running towards me with an enormous smile. He picked me up swinging me around like a little child.

"Jonathan put me down already!" I hissed.

"Alright little lady," he snorted.

He sat me down on the bench still having that annoying smile.

"So do you miss me?" he cheerfully asked.

Do I miss him? Of course, I don't! Why would I?

"No, I don't miss you one bit," I jeered.

"So cruel you are to me," I whimpered. "Although I wished you loved me."

I felt my face burn up with embarrassment. I tried burying my face under my sweater trying to hide away my discomfort. 

He sits down next to me with his ginormous grin. He moves a bit closer to my face still holding on to that stupid grin.

"Did you change your mind?" he muttered.

His hot breathe hits my ear sending a shiver down my tiny body. I didn't want to answer, but I didn't want him to go any closer.

"Give the girl some space Jonathan," Cartoonz scowled.

He grabs Jonathan by the shoulder pulling him up from the benches.

"Calm down I was only talking nothing else," he chuckled.