Crazy Lunch Time

I get out of the locker room feeling refreshed as I'm out of my sweaty clothes. I hope today doesn't get any worse.

"Y/n," Hiroji shouted making me shoot up.

"Hiroji stop doing that would you!" I yelped.

"Sorry just needed to tell I won't be able to go to lunch with you." he chuckled.

"Ohh that's fine I found who to sit with for today." I awkwardly chuckled back.

I guess today isn't going to be with you nor Lui. I sighed and rubbed my head after Hiroji left. The bell ranged and all the students ran out of the gym towards the lunchroom. I walk towards my locker grabbing the box lunch that my Dad made for me. I wonder what Tyler got for lunch? Probably it's something delicious that those rich people eat? I start to giggle thinking of all the weird things that Tyler could have brought. I open the door to lunchroom smelling the delicious sweet smell of food in the room. Many of the kids didn't bring food instead had food served here for them that were for the finest people.

"Y/n over here!"

I look around the lunch seeing a hand waving in the air. It was Jonathan sitting with Tyler, Marcel, Evan, and two other people that I didn't know. I walk up to them putting on a gentle smile. Tyler points a chair next to him, which I am assuming I'm supposed to sit. I grab the chair sitting down and put down my lunch next to me.

"Wow Y/n that smells delicious," said Jonathan as he moved closer to my lunch.

"Oh thanks, I guess?" I responded back for some reason.

Jonathan was sure something else from the rest of the rest of the group.

"Don't mind him he's like this with almost any girl he meets." Basically said giving a gently smirk back to me.

"Oh thanks for telling me." I chuckled not really knowing what else to say.

I look down at Jonathan looking adorable having an almost childish personality. As he moves closer he slipped out of his chair falling face down into my lap. My face turned bright red feeling my ears getting hot. It wasn't because he landed on my lap, but because groped my breast.

"Jonathan get off her," Evan yelled smacking down his hands onto the table.

Jonathan slowly let's go of breast and gets up sitting back onto his chair. I couldn't help feeling my heart racing. This was something that never has happened to me except getting elbowed there. I covered my chest moving my body away from him. I meet eye to eye with his light blue eyes.

"Your breast is really fluffy Y/n," he chuckled showing his adorable little smile.

My eyes went wide open as I felt my heart shoot up. He moved closer to my face putting his hand on my thighs. At this moment I started feeling.... insecure as he moved hand closer down. I tried to not make eye contact with but that didn't make a terrible feeling go away.

"Do you want to come to my house later and hang out," he whispered into my ear as stroked my cheek gently.

He grabbed my face moving it so we can make eye contact. Tyler then quickly grabs me putting me on his lap. Evan goes behind Jonathan spilling a cup of water on top of him.

"That should keep your thirst away Jonathan." Evan snarled throwing the plastic cup at his head.

I didn't know what to do or say. I felt hopeless at the moment. Jonathan gave a light chuckled and pull his hair back so he could see.

"Thanks, Evan I feel refreshed," Jonathan said back to Evan.

Jonathan then takes off his shirt showing off his abs. I quickly turn my head squeezing Tyler's arm that was wrapped around my small body.

"Don't worry y/n that's how many of them are," he muttered as he stroked my head.

I was actually surprised by how he was able to even manage to stroke my head.

"Stop making yourself sound like you don't do it either!" Marcel shouted.

"Shut up Marcel," he hissed back at him.

"Nope y/n so you know all of us are players or just for those hoes." Marcel explained.

I gave a light chuckle which made me feel a bit better. I still had a hard time processing since I sat on my chair, but I think I'm starting to understand the group of boys. After Marcel's comment, Tyler's body began to feel a bit hotter than it was in the beginning. I looked up seeing his face bright pink almost like a little piggy.

"Tyler are you blushing?" I teased him.

What am I saying!

"N-n-no just feel a bit hot in this atmosphere!" he stuttered.

"Won't you look at that someone is catching feelings." Jonathan teased him.

Tyler shoots a glare at him but doesn't hide the fact about his reddish face. Jonathan shrugged and left to get his lunch with Evan. Could it be that Tyler really had feelings for me? I shake the idea out my head.

"Are you comfortable there Y/n?" Marcel snorted.

"What do you mean?" I asked awfully confused.

"You're sitting on Tyler's lap still." he chuckled again pointing at me.

I totally forget, which made me feel even more embarrassed at the moment.

"Won't you look at that two blushing couples." A girl whispered who was passing by us.

"Do you want to sit on your chair now." Tyler awkwardly laughed as he rubbed his head in embarrassment.

"Oh right right," I said quickly coming back to my senses.

He pulls me up putting me on my chair gently like a fragile toy.

"Thank you," I muttered.

"So y/what did you bring a lunch?" Marcel asked as he chewed on his pork.

"Oh, my dad likes making lunch for me and my brother," I responded as I opened my box lunch.

It was still warm sending out a delicious smell. It was dad's favorite recipe. Rice with nicely cooked pork with seasoning that I didn't know of, but it made it melt on your mouth.

"May I have some Y/n?" he asked as takes a whiff.

"Of course Marcel!" I answered.

I grab a piece of pork out my box moving closer to Marcel face.

"Say ahh," I muttered gently moving the piece of pork closer to his face.

His eyes went wide open and his face turned bright red. He hesitated to eat but finally couldn't resist eating it.

"Oh my god what a powerful taste it gives!" he shouted.

I give a light chuckle in amusement.

"What's so funny," he asked.

"Well, I never thought I'll be sitting in front of such dirty men, however, having a good time," I replied showing my gently smile.

"I guess it is kind of weird hanging out with a girl who isn't here because we're popular." he chuckled.

"What are the odds," I added.