Delirious as Always

Just at that moment, I caught Jonathan's attention. Slowly a giant grin curved up his face. I quickly look away, but it didn't make things any better. I kept on thinking of the only that kept popping on top of my head. It was when took off his shirt in the cafeteria. His six-pack was stunning even though I only got a glimpse of it, my mind remembers every detail. I shook my head around feeling my cheeks beginning to brighten up. I turn my head around seeing Jonathan face right in front of me. I jumped up about to fall out my stool before Evan was able to catch me.

"Thank you," I muttered.

I felt my whole body shaking from shock, which is a usual thing I get. Evan nods his head, and we both turn our heads towards Jonathan. I could tell he was trying hold in his laughter, but it all quickly came out.

"I can't believe your face was priceless," he laughed madly.

My face turned bright pink making want to curl up into a little ball and disappear.

"Jonathan you better such your hole and sit down," the teacher shouted.

Jonathan stopped laughing, but his grin was still there.

"Don't mind if I take that seat," he whispered.

He quickly sat on the stool next to me, making a bit uncomfortable. I can't overthink everything while he's around, or else he'll just frighten me again.

"So how old are you really," he asked quietly.

Wait a minute... what type of question is that suppose to be!

"It's just that you got some cups, but you're really small," he explained himself.

That didn't help me at all it just made things worse. I tried my best to hold in my anger and not let it burst out in the middle of class. Even though I didn't let it out my face wasn't scared to show disappointed I was.

"I'm sixteen years old like most Juniors right know," I finally answered.

"Oh really," he snickered.

I wasn't sure if he was teasing me or was actually this dumb.

"Yes Jonathan," I sighed hoping he would finally get it.

He rubs his chin making it look like he was thinking hard about it.

"I don't believe you, fifth-grader," he muttered.

Fifth-grader are you for real is that what he named me. He could of at least called me a midget then I wouldn't get made.

"Jonathan quit messing with her already," Evan bickered.

"Is Evan showing a different side of him," jested Jonathan.

Evan's face turned light red catching him off guard.

"Oh I see," he snickered.

Evan was about to yell at Jonathan, but before that happen the teacher was just about to begin class.

"Alrighty everyone today I have a special experiment for us to try!" she shouted sounding like some sort of mad scientist.

I was so excited to know this experiment is. However, Evan and Jonathan looked a bit more occupied with their phones. I rest my head on top of palm letting out a loud sigh. The first day of school hasn't gone so smooth than I wanted to turn out, but at least I'm still. I begin to feel an itchy sensation on my arms as well as a burning sensation. It was my brand new cuts. I pull my sleeves down on my arm hoping the pain would go away soon.

"Alrighty, class begin to work in pairs of two," happily yelled.

Dammit, I wasn't putting attention to the direction know what am I going to do without neither of us knows anything.

"Evan hurry up and get over here so that we can begin," she shouted grabbing Evan's and my attention.

"Excuse me, but I'm supposed to be Evan's mentor," I announced.

She took a while to answer as she scratches her chin.

"Well why don't you take a break from him," she insisted, "I know how much it takes to help him."

"Thanks, Mrs. Smith," Evan said sarcastically.

"No problem Evan," she cheered.

Well, I guess it would be great to work on other things.

"Thank you, Mrs. Smith," I thanked her.

"Mr. Smith I don't have a partner," Jonathan burst out.

"But Jonathan there's a bunch of girls waiting for you to chose," Mrs. Smith chuckled.

In fact, she was right a crowd of girls were jumping around hoping Jonathan would notice them.

"But I think it'll be great if someone would show me professionally," he insisted.

I could already feel the disgusting glares from the girls around. I feel like a mouse surrounded by ferocious lions. But I need to stay calm and be strong. Mrs. Smith sighs letting a small laugh of exhaustion.

"y/n what do you think," she asked.

It made feel like a didn't have a choice to say no, however, the glares around told me to say no.

"Fine, I guess I don't have a choice," I awkwardly laughed.

"Thank you y/n!" she cheered, "there's a room next to our classroom so you two can do the experiment," she added on.

"Why do we need to go to a separate classroom," I asked.

"Jonathan that's why." she quickly answered back, "Now go on," she shouted pushing us both out the door.

She slams the door shut behind us leaving me along with a book, and Jonathan. Before I was able to check which classroom to go into. Jonathan quickly grabs my hands pulling me towards a dusty room full of boxes. He closes the door behind us and lets go of my arm. The room was a bit with a table and three chairs around it.

"I'm assuming this is the room, right. " I asked a bit nervously.

"Yup this is it," he answered me.

I look around a bit longer seeing that a bunch of boxes covered the windows only letting cracks of light enter the room. The bits of light showed particles of dust floating in the air. I remember when we left our old home how boxes would cover every inch of our house. I still laugh at pudding running towards stacks of boxes in the house trying to find his ball.

Just then I felt Jonathan beginning to wrap his hands around me. I felt my body freeze with his smooth touch over my waist. He put his head on top of my shoulder feeling his breath against my neck.

"Your hair smells... lovely," he swooned.

"Jonathan... wait," I cried out, but it only came out as a croak.

He slowly puts his hand under my shirt, gently touching my skin. He moves his hands a bit higher exposing more of my stomach. His head moves closer to my ear feeling his hot breath.

"Your smooth skin makes me feel... a bit delirious," 

Thank you for reading this weird story of mine and hope you all have a wonderful day.